Show Us Your Working Wick And Coil Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so was it your first time using ekowool then?

I see, then with 18mg you must have felt exactly like me at the vapemeet. Worst part is that it was self inflicted because you were testing the flow ;-)

Oh, so was it your first time using ekowool then?

I see, then with 18mg you must have felt exactly like me at the vapemeet. Worst part is that it was self inflicted because you were testing the flow ;-)
just got a bit of a nic buzz.

If I didnt know any better I would say that you were trying to create a vape mushroom cloud (nuke it baby lol)

Man that is a serious "collection". Its a pity you are in jhb else you could attempt to cover table mountain the "traditional" way.

Very much impressed man.

I love the peach for some reason o_O, let me know what you think of it...
well just tried the peach , can't hit it like that , gonna see if a frother helps ...

please explain cant see clearly

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

how does it perform

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Gonna light it up in a sec just getting cotton and saturating

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

backup build
twisted 30g on 1mm drill bit
going like a boing:D
very intense thuploadfromtaptalk1391965266999.jpguploadfromtaptalk1391965279962.jpg

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

The Clapton

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I twisted the coil and made the coil, but I cannot get it fixed to my Igo-W. It is just to thick. Heats up a bit and then pops out. I suggest using tail holes if you've got a dripper with them..I don't.:(
I have kept the coil, and I will give it a go again if I get a dripper with tail holes.

Is that the Reomizer @Zegee?

When this forum started, I thought I could build presentable coils, but nowadays I am afraid a new masterclass has taken over. The stuff you peeps are building are just out of this world - awesome - keep it up.

So I decided to play this weekend. Practice for Saturday :D

Ekowool with cotton wool stuffed in the ekowool at the coil 0.9 ohm.

Ekowool.jpg Ekowool firing.jpg
1.1 ohm 2mm ID with cotton

32g 2mm ID cotton.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back