Show Us Your Working Wick And Coil Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ERA isn't that small, that's just a really big 20c piece.

Seriously I find building on the ERA more fiddly than making a new coil for a PT/EVOD

It's floating above I tilted coil slightly wanted to see what difference it would make to wicking .

shouldn't it be covering or near hole

sent from my EviC 2.0

I just thought if it covers then it will take longer when u squonk

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

surprisingly I find it saturates quicker however I don't think the tilt is helping
You run the risk that it may block the juice from sucking back, leaving and cooking a lot of juice in the atty and leaks through the air hole. Lately many Reonauts tilt the coil, but the other way (higher on the air hole side) with the wick just touching the floor on the other side of the juice hole. Maybe try to get the coil closer to the edge.
It does vape great, hey. I find you need half the drag on the Reo compared to other atomizers to get the same effect.

You run the risk that it may block the juice from sucking back, leaving and cooking a lot of juice in the atty and leaks through the air hole. Lately many Reonauts tilt the coil, but the other way (higher on the air hole side) with the wick just touching the floor on the other side of the juice hole. Maybe try to get the coil closer to the edge.
It does vape great, hey. I find you need half the drag on the Reo compared to other atomizers to get the same effect.
Thanks Matthee just changed the tilt definitely makes a difference just got to check the wicking. I noticed the build up of liquid u were referring to .
think its time for a 2.1 as well ;)

sent from my EviC 2.0

Thanks Matthee just changed the tilt definitely makes a difference just got to check the wicking. I noticed the build up of liquid u were referring to .
think its time for a 2.1 as well ;)
Oh man, I'm itching for a Mini 2.1, but still holding out (just) for the new kit.

Igo-L: lacking the second airhole on the opposite, therefore I tried this setup. came out at 0.6 ohms, flavor and fumes are really good so far, but the topcap heats up much faster:
P1030822 (640x480).jpg

Igo-L: lacking the second airhole on the opposite, therefore I tried this setup. came out at 0.6 ohms, flavor and fumes are really good so far, but the topcap heats up much faster:
View attachment 901
Wow, Tom, 0.6 - that is on the darker side for sure. Looks impressive. I tried it on both sides of the posts and it worked well, even with the single air hole.

Ah Tom, congrats on the medal. Well deserved. The medal description says:
This medal is awarded to the user that lets us follow them from the beginning of their vaping experience to the end. From Cartomizers, to full on mods. This person has really caught the vaping addiction.

Wow, Tom, 0.6 - that is on the darker side for sure. Looks impressive. I tried it on both sides of the posts and it worked well, even with the single air hole.

Ah Tom, congrats on the medal. Well deserved. The medal description says:
This medal is awarded to the user that lets us follow them from the beginning of their vaping experience to the end. From Cartomizers, to full on mods. This person has really caught the vaping addiction.
yeah...I was happy to see this yesterday. I have caught on, for sure. Its just fun and the fun comes with satisfaction like fumes and flavor. Thx guys! Without this forum I would not be there!

for the sub ohms...yip, it is pitch black there :D I wanted to get to 0.7-0.8 actually, and just counted the wraps on the top coil.....missed one! but thats ok, because I want to test all options anyway.

so...first impression from the dark side: that TH is impressive, vaping 12mg VM Banana Cream right now. Just need to check if i can handle the extra heat on the topcap when i go on and on....

think I have settled on my sweet spot at 1.17ohms. 12wraps 28g
edydaqa3.jpg

cvs 12 wraps of 28g should come to 1.8ohm how u get 1.1?

edit : unless u wrapped around 1mm diameter then it's right
sent from my EviC 2.0

cvs 12 wraps of 28g should come to 1.8ohm how u get 1.1?

edit : unless u wrapped around 1mm diameter then it's right
sent from my EviC 2.0
I used a mini screw driver

here is another one 11wraps this time around mini screw driver
@Matthee need your criticism on this build anything need changing?
y9y7azuq.jpg
9eba2u8y.jpg

yip its one of those u get with rba's

Whooo hoo! My first ever coil, first attempt.

Nuno dragon coil, 32g 12 wraps ons needle.

Vapes like a machine!

20140201_220047-1.jpg 20140201_220402-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back