Song Of The Day

That's really interesting Tim, where were you when you got bit by the dog.
For the record my second nemeses was Didcot, the first was in my home town of Swadlincote, South Derbyshire by a retired police dog of all things, the owner who was also a retired policeman got the dog put down with no hesitation. The owner of the dog in Didcot didn't seem to care that for no reason his dog attacked me and found out he hadn't put the dog down so i nearly put him down!

For the record my second nemeses was Didcot, the first was in my home town of Swadlincote, South Derbyshire by a retired police dog of all things, the owner who was also a retired policeman got the dog put down with no hesitation. The owner of the dog in Didcot didn't seem to care that for no reason his dog attacked me and found out he hadn't put the dog down so i nearly put him down!

@Timwis sounds like you could have been a postman in your previous life... :rofl:

Today I found the strength to open my eyes and leave it all behind So open your mind and realize that your beautiful world could take my life I'm sinking under, drowning faster, please just let me breath The air is leaving and I'm lost in need of you again You break me down and you make me surrender We are as Romeo and Juliet. So many years have passed the day since we fell in love And promised we would never separate but it seems the time has come that you run my life

And back on the show after another 2years of beer but still a great band!

This week my boys did a small-ish warm-up gig as a buildup to the big opening of Madison Square Gardens gig tomorrow night. So expect some more Foo Spam from me this week.

You can see the heatwave California had this week.

@Silver

Last edited:
Back