Song Of The Day

While we are still debating conspiracy theories the rest of the world are planning big crowd concerts. And in case we forgot what big crowd concerts are..

While we are still debating conspiracy theories the rest of the world are planning big crowd concerts. And in case we forgot what big crowd concerts are..

Speaking of big crowds, it doesn't get better than this. 1991 with the fall of the Iron Curtain Metallica and AC/DC had a concert in Russia. See the helicopters hovering over the crowd and the military as bouncers. That's a big one.

Early 90's was a band called Kyuss. I shared a song or 2 before. They are the band that started the career of Josh Homme of "Queens of the Stone Age". Some other band members of Kyuss have formed a band now and its getting some good ratings.

And if you wonder who is Josh Homme. He is the base player in this mastepiece.

Last edited:
I'm propably 1 of the 5 people on the planet that enjoy this version. No its not better than the original. But it doesn't mean I can't enjoy it..

Before moving to Bolton i lived in Grove, Wantage and then Didcot all within 6 miles of Abingdon were i worked! All the Radiohead lads went to school in Abingdon which is also the original home of the famous MG car company. Grove is were the Williams grand prix team is based, droved past it on the way to work, once i was overtaken by Jacques Villeneuve, his passenger looked a ringer for Dani Minogue!!!

Back