Song Of The Day

I know a cover of this song! Patty Smyth I think
Yeah great tune from a great band whose career spans over 5 decades, Tony Clarkin one of the most underrated songwriters of all time. I believe Patty Smyth called her cover "Call to Heaven", you can't be serious!!! (sorry couldn't resist the joke at her husbands expense)!

I first saw magnum in 1980. I've been a fan ever since. Have you seen the school project video to this song? I'll try to find a link to it as it's one of the most moving videos I've ever seen
Seen them a few times but the first was the mid eighties! Being originally from the East Midlands i saw them a few times at the Birmingham NEC both forum and Arena that were always great gigs as it's their home turf being from Tamworth which is between Burton on Trent (My Birthplace) and Birmingham!

Also saw them at Glasgow Barrowlands which was an experience! The gig was great but the unfriendliness of the B&B and then feeling our lives were in danger when going for some drinks in the city centre was frightening, i didn't realise people could hate others so much simply because of where they are born and what branch of the Christian religion you are!

Seen them a few times but the first was the mid eighties! Being originally from the East Midlands i saw them a few times at the Birmingham NEC both forum and Arena that were always great gigs as it's their home turf being from Tamworth which is between Burton on Trent (My Birthplace) and Birmingham!

Also saw them at Glasgow Barrowlands which was an experience! The gig was great but the unfriendliness of the B&B and then feeling our lives were in danger when going for some drinks in the city centre was frightening, i didn't realise people could hate others so much simply because of where they are born and what branch of the Christian religion you are!
I was originally west Midlands

Metallica-Black, cannot post the link for some reason, but it's my all time favorite album

Was expecting this cover

A few great vids on Youtube of Pearl Jam covering Baba O' Riley, love the Madison Square Garden from 2003 version, the whole concert is available on DVD. I love that concert because it has so many songs from what are classed as their weakest albums (Binaural & Riot Squad) yet live the tunes sound great!

Back