Vape King - Retailer Reviews

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion and misunderstanding.

Sadly we don’t have the CLR-ti rebuild-able desks in stock. I am sure we will have them in stock sometime in the future.

Please accept our apology for any misunderstanding.

Regards

Quinton Pleass

Vape King Store Manager

Hi Quinton,

Since you replied with you name, I will respond.

The lady that answered the call relayed the message clearly to you that I was looking for CLR and not CL.

There was no misunderstanding, I was very clear as to what I was looking for stating no I am not looking for CL and rather CLR. Your response was something to the effect: No you don't get that.

Last edited:
From half full e liquids to bad customer service, I bought a 30ml King Royal Kings Creme about a week ago, got home and realized the bottle was only half full, sent Vape King an email and to no surprise my complaints were ignored. I left the situation as is, due to no response from their side. A few weeks before this I bought myself the ego one XL from the same retail shop @Fourways, I told the lady behind the counter that I am new and do not know have a lot of knowledge about these "devices" she was happy to take the money and there was no introduction on how this device works, I stood infront of the counter only to be ignored while she walked to the storeroom and ignored my requests. Like before I left the situation as is for I am not one to start a fight. Today I went back to exchange the ego one due to faulty battery... Arrived waited in line.. and waited ... and waited.. 15min in the lady with blonde hair realized I was getting ticked off for they were chatting behind the counter, not giving any notice to the customers. I spoke to her, and asked if I can get refunded or the money be changed to points, (not asking a client "can I help you") with just a simple "yes" from her side it was clearly effort to help a loyal customer. The lady with blonde hair at Vape King Fourways, You should not be allowed to deal with clients. You have a bad attitude! and no manners at all. Sorry Vape King, but you lost a potential customer. Will not be spending any money at this place again.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 11.05.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 11.05.35 AM.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 123
Vapeking shooting themselves in the foot again what a shocker this is not.

He is propably talking about @MiffyPuff that disagrees with everybody's posts when they say something about here.

From half full e liquids to bad customer service, I bought a 30ml King Royal Kings Creme about a week ago, got home and realized the bottle was only half full, sent Vape King an email and to no surprise my complaints were ignored. I left the situation as is, due to no response from their side. A few weeks before this I bought myself the ego one XL from the same retail shop @Fourways, I told the lady behind the counter that I am new and do not know have a lot of knowledge about these "devices" she was happy to take the money and there was no introduction on how this device works, I stood infront of the counter only to be ignored while she walked to the storeroom and ignored my requests. Like before I left the situation as is for I am not one to start a fight. Today I went back to exchange the ego one due to faulty battery... Arrived waited in line.. and waited ... and waited.. 15min in the lady with blonde hair realized I was getting ticked off for they were chatting behind the counter, not giving any notice to the customers. I spoke to her, and asked if I can get refunded or the money be changed to points, (not asking a client "can I help you") with just a simple "yes" from her side it was clearly effort to help a loyal customer. The lady with blonde hair at Vape King Fourways, You should not be allowed to deal with clients. You have a bad attitude! and no manners at all. Sorry Vape King, but you lost a potential customer. Will not be spending any money at this place again.

I have dealt with Vape King before but wasn't that happy as i think they vape something very strong in that building. Looks like they are all on a high and i am not going back to them ever.

If you are looking for true customer service, SA Vape Gear is really out there to provide the best products on the market and offer you good and proper customer service. I keep going back to Pieter for products and trust me, he is always willing to help and assist you.

There are a lot of other vendors in the SA Vape industry who always make that extra effort to ensure they retain you as a customer. I've said it before and I will say it again - Customer recognition is all it takes.

Can relate.
I also had some "bad experiences" with majority of products I bought there, so now I just avoid buying from them altogether....
In saying this I do like the VK Gezina bunch, but only for Authentic juice... and in extreme cases a coil or wire.
No hardware and especially no VK Juice --> not sure whats in it but it had me and HRH at a doctor because it made us so sick.
In fact my brother in law bought a bottle last week and he had exactly the same result, no proof or science just the fact that it happens while vaping on the juice and when one switch brands the symptoms goes away after a day...

Hi @Leandro
Your post and the subsequent follow up posts have been moved to the existing Vape King Retailer review thread.

There are a lot of other vendors in the SA Vape industry who always make that extra effort to ensure they retain you as a customer. I've said it before and I will say it again - Customer recognition is all it takes.

This is true, just some recognition is all it takes, but going back three times with the same response.. Not wasting anymore time there.

WOW, what happened to this Thread? Where has all the previous posts gone?

I have dealt with Vape King before but wasn't that happy as i think they vape something very strong in that building. Looks like they are all on a high and i am not going back to them ever.

If you are looking for true customer service, SA Vape Gear is really out there to provide the best products on the market and offer you good and proper customer service. I keep going back to Pieter for products and trust me, he is always willing to help and assist you.
Yea, I'm guessing the same. Thank you, I will have a look

I have moved them to the existing VapeKing retailer review thread
But these new ones came in too fast
Will move them as well

You missed one post @Silver.

Lol i know @Andre ;-)
The posts were coming in too fast
I will just continue moving them here

Sorry everyone for the confusion, but we like to keep all the retailer reviews in their respective threads

I wish I could buy some @WorldWonders juice, but seems VK is the only reseller. I am one of those not supporting VK anymore because of bad after sales service

If you end up being served by the blonde or the old hairy guy you're in for some very poor service, so bad you wont go back there again.
Wait for the brunette, shes quite good and willing to help.

I went there with the intention of buying quite a bit of stuff, around R3000 worth, ended up walking out with a R400 purchase and a sad story.

I hope other vape stores open up in the Fourways area.

It is sad, Because I still stand by Mike at the Kempton Park Branch. Excellent, excellent service.

Maybe VK, should institute something a long the lines of a points system? Each time theres one of these big complaints, branch looses a point, lose 10 points, and franchise is then lost?

Hell maybe points can work the other way around too, so that branches that are making their clients happy, can get a little more investment in them (wider range of stock, etc...) or something like that.

I found that dealing with @Stroodlepuff was always a great experience. I learned to build my first coil from her. She is always accommodating and she knows her stuff. Perhaps when the store gets a lot of customers there may be a lack of attention due to the fact that a lot of new customers have a lot of questions to ask.

Back