Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Congrats @Jakey

Well done!

Exactly 1 month stinkie free today. It has not been without temptation and only by the grace of God and lots of help from fellow forum members that I can make this claim. Thank you to one and all for the support *salute*

5 months for me tomorrow......how time flies when you're having a vape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly 1 month stinkie free today. It has not been without temptation and only by the grace of God and lots of help from fellow forum members that I can make this claim. Thank you to one and all for the support *salute*

Congratulations @Viper_SA :party::party:

That first month is the one that tests you the most. But once you've scaled that mountain (as you have) it's all downhill and an awesome crazy ride :rock:

Not that you need me to tell you - you're already part "mad scientist", mixing juice like a pro :p:D

Day 39 for me and today switching over to the 1mg from 2mg nic...much better than the 40+ cigs a day habbit...got my wife to finally vape DAY5 for her...so puff (tick) and pass (tick) haha.

Last edited:
Thanks @Silver , I've just gotten lucky with one or two after wasting a ton of juice. I'll have some 18mg ready for you at the next meet :)
The best way I found to perfect blends is to vape it all....lol...if I screw up for two days I am forced to analyse me flaws by vaping every single drop...hehe

Awesome news. Congrats.
5 months for me tomorrow......how time flies when you're having a vape
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats....well on you way in your vape journey.
Day 39 for me and today switching over to the 1mg from 2mg nic...much better than the 40+ cigs a day habbit...got my wife to finally vape DAY5 for her...
Done the hard yards - congrats. But even more congrats on helping HRH off the stinkies - well done.

Awesome news. Congrats.

Congrats....well on you way in your vape journey.

Done the hard yards - congrats. But even more congrats on helping HRH off the stinkies - well done.
Thanx mate, took a few battles.

Congrads bud...glad you succeeded.

Congrats on the 1 month @Viper_SA
Great achievement!
All the best for the coming months

Hi Guys

Just thought i would share. 1 year milestone reached.

Good luck to all the others on their journey

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys

Wow, @BioHAZarD !
1 year! Congrats!
Super achievement and thanks for sharing your journey with us

Hi Guys

Congrats on that awesome milestone. For me 1 year was the final nail in the stinky coffin.

Tomorrow will be one year since kicking the habit.
Started on a eleaf was the pencil tipe one. 2 weeks later bought a innokin itaste vv3, week later i bought mvp. Still have both devices. After that a svd with the russian and then kayfun. Sold that and from the 1st batch of hanaz i got myself one with a mini nautilus. Still have those aswell. Then the last mod a Reo Mini LP SL been my all day every day for the last month and half.

Eleaf + crappy cartomizer
Vv3 + i30
Mvp + evod 2
SVD + kayfun and russian
Hana + mini nautilus
Copper cartel + plumveil + chuff enuff
Reo mini SL LP + Rm2 + 2puffs drip tip

Others somewhere in there aswell
Ud igo w dripper
3D dripper
Atlantis for about 3hours

Juice so far
Liqua
VK
HHV
Nicoticket
Steam hammer
Crave
Alien Vision
5Pawn
Lekker Vapours
VM
Skyblue
Voodoo

Thats off top off head might have left out a few in my vaping journey

Tomorrow will be one year since kicking the habit.
Started on a eleaf was the pencil tipe one. 2 weeks later bought a innokin itaste vv3, week later i bought mvp. Still have both devices. After that a svd with the russian and then kayfun. Sold that and from the 1st batch of hanaz i got myself one with a mini nautilus. Still have those aswell. Then the last mod a Reo Mini LP SL been my all day every day for the last month and half.

Eleaf + crappy cartomizer
Vv3 + i30
Mvp + evod 2
SVD + kayfun and russian
Hana + mini nautilus
Copper cartel + plumveil + chuff enuff
Reo mini SL LP + Rm2 + 2puffs drip tip

Others somewhere in there aswell
Ud igo w dripper
3D dripper
Atlantis for about 3hours

Juice so far
Liqua
VK
HHV
Nicoticket
Steam hammer
Crave
Alien Vision
5Pawn
Lekker Vapours
VM
Skyblue
Voodoo

Thats off top off head might have left out a few in my vaping journey

Rather 24h too early than me relying on my memory 24h ahead :rolleyes::

12 Months.png

It was kinda easy hey. I really didnt battle that much. I kept a unopen box of smokes with me for about a month with lighter. I had 1 smoke about 3weeks after i stopped and wanted to puke. Since then havent looked back

Soooo it's day 6 of stinky free...my nicotine withdrawal started on day 2 already and it was so severe I will never touch a stinky again due not wanting to go through that again, throbbing headache, no taste or smell, no feeling in legs or face, blurry vision, swollen face and a cough that would bring me to my knees...hit me hard and hit me good...safe to say I'm all better and looking forward to my new life...now just to upgrade my gear and vape on...if it wasn't for this forum I would've never stopped smoking....thanks guys

Back