Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

So i just Realised I am 3 days late on this but i have reached the 1 year mark and haven't had a single smoke!! YAYAYAYAYA!! Tnks to everyone here for helping me get off Stinkies and also find such a great community and friends! Happy Monday Vaping!!

I would also like to thank @devdev for introducing me to this forum! Tnks buddy!!

Last edited:
Well done @Paulie - that is an amazing milestone and achievement!

And thanks to you for making the past year much more enjoyable for us all - and for making us laugh along the way! (while our wallets cry :eek:)

I would also like to thanks @de
Well done @Paulie - that is an amazing milestone and achievement!

And thanks to you for making the past year much more enjoyable for us all - and for making us laugh along the way! (while our wallets cry :eek:)

Lol im looking forward to some good lols this weekend with you guys!

So i just Realised I am 3 days late on this but i have reached the 1 year mark and haven't had a single smoke!! YAYAYAYAYA!! Tnks to everyone here for helping me get off Stinkies and also find such a great community and friends! Happy Monday Vaping!!

I would also like to thank @devdev for introducing me to this forum! Tnks buddy!!
Congrats @Paulie - a huge milestone.

Saw this tread today and realised it has been a year for me since my last relapse.

Congrats everybody and lets keep on counting forever ;)

Saw this tread today and realised it has been a year for me since my last relapse.

Congrats @Matt - fabulous!

Awesome. Congrats. Here is to the next year!

12 Months.png

Congrats @Ashley A awesome achievement. And enjoy the reo, I am waiting to see how you like it.

Sent while vaping on Okkum my Smok M80

Congrats on the 1 year @Ashley A !!
Such a great milestone
I am sure your lungs are thanking you
All the best for the year ahead

Back