What's in your hand right now?

That is great @antonherbst !
I still need to try my Miami Ice. Been sitting in the cupboard for too long.
Thanks for the prompt

Your Reo Mini is classic

That is great @antonherbst !
I still need to try my Miami Ice. Been sitting in the cupboard for too long.
Thanks for the prompt

Your Reo Mini is classic
Only a pleasure @Silver

And thanks the reo mini is still in my rotation when i need a good solid restricted lung hit. The ol16 and all white Reo, even battery is a machine of pure vape pleasure.

Resin Bubble Tanks for the Skyline... not very matchy matcherson and not pretty at all... but fine for home when I don't want to refill so often!
Papps 004.JPG Papps 005.JPG

This owl squonker is like a hand magnet i cant put it down, loveing every second ime vapeing on it.

Attachments

• 20180209_143003.jpg
    20180209_143003.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 56
That looks pretty damn cool!Not sure I could ever trust a RTA with the word Kylin attached to it,my Kylin tried to kill me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe me, you can trust the new Kylin Mini. I bought two just from watching the many positive reviews. Amazing — no leaking, no silly juice flow control, just single coil bliss! Contender for the tank of 2108, no doubt!

Flavour machine
9cd9542f89cc6f3769acd849a2885206.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

IMG_6627.JPG

Still undecided on the Bravo RTA. It’s OK. Not that fantastic as many claim.

The Alpha One by VooPoo is a fantastic Mod. A cheapie, but it meets all my needs 95%. Seriously, it’s my go to “minamilistic” VW mod. “Love” the retro look and feel. I don’t even use any of the bells and whistles.

And some liquid to re hydrate from too much vaping. I only discovered this simple trick recently. Reduces the chance of a headache.

View attachment 121837

Still undecided on the Bravo RTA. It’s OK. Not that fantastic as many claim.

The Alpha One by VooPoo is a fantastic Mod. A cheapie, but it meets all my needs 95%. Seriously, it’s my go to “minamilistic” VW mod. “Love” the retro look and feel. I don’t even use any of the bells and whistles.

And some liquid to re hydrate from too much vaping. I only discovered this simple trick recently. Reduces the chance of a headache.

Lol.. as u knw.. u need electrolytes to prevent dehydration .. quoted from 'rip trippers'

This juice "fresh" from liq qamva is something else.. a fresh bite of a juicey icecold ripe mango
97a57f2573216d9f64b2a82b87848caa.jpg

Centre of attention. Still can’t get over the flavour this NarDa produces - even for a clone!!!

14604668af53815078589ca01cad6065.jpg

Looks great on the RSQ, a match made in vapers heaven! It may also have something to do with the combination of it with some nectar of the gods, and a merlot/cab combo is definitely not a bad way to go.:D

Back