What's in your hand right now?

Looks great on the RSQ, a match made in vapers heaven! It may also have something to do with the combination of it with some nectar of the gods, and a merlot/cab combo is definitely not a bad way to go.:D

Hahahah... that’s true bud. After a couple of glasses everything will taste lekker. But jokes aside, this NarDa does not disappoint in the flavour department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahah... that’s true bud. After a couple of glasses everything will taste lekker. But jokes aside, this NarDa does not disappoint in the flavour department.

Was I right or was I correct?

Ok, iI know it's not a surprise to anyone, but Skyline on Therion + tobacco juice = Heaven!:D

IMG_0113.JPG
Don't think it is going to leave my hand today either!:shake:

Today's handcheck,rocking the skyline on the nemisis 22mm in mech mode with some Steamtrain by King cloud ..
c14942fe0351426dbffb13d00b7fdb40.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Some Red Pill in the Govad this Sunday
ce325bc2678e551b0fa73b1f926a9420.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
All of my most favorite vape things in one photo

Gloom with wasp rda
Ncv apex juice
Coffee
Cookies

Absolutely in love with this setup. Its so bad i am starting to notice i am neglecting the other setups

1722EEC3-8722-45D6-A77B-45446A31DC49.jpeg

All of my most favorite vape things in one photo

Gloom with wasp rda
Ncv apex juice
Coffee
Cookies

Absolutely in love with this setup. Its so bad i am starting to notice i am neglecting the other setups

View attachment 122031

Is that a wooden keyboard or a keyboard from the 90s? I can't tell, but if it's wooden that's awesome!

We only have a shortage of competent government and a shortage of desalination plants :)

Epic keyboard @antonherbst !

I really feel for the capetonians in this period of usable water shirtages.

Why the world has not made the desalination plants cheaper i dont know or inderstand. I would have made a plan long ago if i was a city on the coastal reagions of any country.

Courtesy of Heaven gifts. Loving this thing.
15184508153341286953859.jpg

4 days from China to Cape Town. DHL FTFW!!!

Screenshot_2018-02-12-14-56-45-035_com.android.browser.png

In all its glory .. amir that cap look familiar? Lol
3cb032367ab31a57ba298ff7205cb3fc.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Last edited by a moderator:
Back