What's in your hand right now?

So a morning well spent testing Juices with @KZOR .. I must say what a pleasant oke and his Juices is absolutely Nom Nom certified lol... so I couldn't leave empty handed. Thanks for ur hospitality @KZOR. Dit was nou rerig a leka kuier
801b21492f1ff7b85b6a6e04345c85c0.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

After the long wait another unicorn of mine has finally arrived

One of One Custom Limelight FreeHand S Stabwood Edition

Everything is personalized, from the switch to the block, even the serial number
4df005a9a1f748f6771f2182791e03ea.jpg
ebf1be552a57f3f2a3d8a3d308cf2d81.jpg
0847c8a8a906f07450f7fd2a1cd6b23d.jpg

87a44dff4a2885c47382a26c5df5594d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WOW WOW WOW .. that is thee most beautiful mod ever

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

IMG_6692.JPG

My Saturday vape.

The Lollipop juice is really nice. I am surprised how the Bravo makes the flavour of this juice literally “pop” on my palate. I am starting to enjoy my Bravo after a few leaking issues from wicking it wrong.

As for the Kensei - what a lovely surprise? I am loving it. Brings out the notes of Red Pill superbly. Red Pill is by far my favourite juice at present.

Hopefully @Silver has had dinner already otherwise he will get hungry.
View attachment 122687

Oh my gosh, thats not fair @Christos !!
I had dinner but those donuts look so good!!!!
Its punishment.

Dont have any of those here and i LOVE donuts with icing on them. One of my main treats whenever i go to Pick n Pay. I get a chocolate one and eat it while shopping (usually takes about 10 seconds) and then I pay for the empty packet at the till. Lol.

Oh my gosh, thats not fair @Christos !!
I had dinner but those donuts look so good!!!!
Its punishment.

Dont have any of those here and i LOVE donuts with icing on them. One of my main treats whenever i go to Pick n Pay. I get a chocolate one and eat it while shopping (usually takes about 10 seconds) and then I pay for the empty packet at the till. Lol.
Ok then I won't tell you how terrible pick and pay donuts are.
Also I won't tell you that you need to go to krispy kream at Rosebank and order at least 12.
:D

Krispy kream is awesome @Christos even fournos if that is spelled correct has awesome doughnuts at half the price

Imagine an aluminium @hands carved panel like that...

Resistance is futile

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath in through my nose and out through my mouth... I imagined said aluminum hand carved plates and found a moment of zen... and then I though to myself... where on gods green earth is @hands? Haven’t heard from that man in ages!!

Would be good to just be able to see outside, and I'm spending a fortune on black bags and sellotape and packaging tape
Its a pitty you already spent that money was going to suggest buying second hand plywood boards cut and screw it to the frames then you could still open the window panes

Resistance is futile

Back