What's in your hand right now?

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath in through my nose and out through my mouth... I imagined said aluminum hand carved plates and found a moment of zen... and then I though to myself... where on gods green earth is @hands? Haven’t heard from that man in ages!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha ha I happen to meet @hand yesterday on a Skype conversation whilst visiting at @KZOR And Yes my 1st question to him was.. what happen,where has he been. Well it turns out his just been very very busy with his goldsmithing business and genuinely don't have time to tend to vape orders at the moment. However he did say his trying to work some things out where he can accommodate both. Let's hope it's soon

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Ha ha I happen to meet @hand yesterday on a Skype conversation whilst visiting at @KZOR And Yes my 1st question to him was.. what happen,where has he been. Well it turns out his just been very very busy with his goldsmithing business and genuinely don't have time to tend to vape orders at the moment. However he did say his trying to work some things out where he can accommodate both. Let's hope it's soon

The man is an enigma. Gifted in so many aspects. I sure hope he does get a minute to attend the vape orders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billet Box with Vape Shell Bridge. 2.5mm FUsed Clapton 0.36Ω at 28 watts! Fantastic Flavour!
View attachment 122713 View attachment 122714
Thank you for the feedback sir. Tight draw I assume? Which mg nic do you use in there?
By the way that BB with those panels has now taken the nugget off my most wanted list. It is absolutely stunning.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Thank you for the feedback sir. Tight draw I assume? Which mg nic do you use in there?
By the way that BB with those panels has now taken the nugget off my most wanted list. It is absolutely stunning.

No with the Vape Shell you get 4 different air flow plugs... so you can have it tighter for MTL or with the biggest plug the airflow is more than the Exocet and Flow.

Filter Coffee and the VapeDroid with the Ring Project Sub Ohm Tank from Atmizoo! Outstanding Tank with commercial coils!
RingProject 001.JPG

Zig18 with a new drip tip and a new inner tube on a Pico 25... possibly the most enjoyable vaping experience for me at the moment. @Zister, you built something quite special here!
9BEGk4X.jpg

@antonherbst 5 wrap, 3 mm id 30x3+38 fused Clapton at 0.59 , enjoying it so far, but battery life is going to be a problem until I get 2 x a VCT5 for it, also because I am loving it it stays near:) my hand. Rocking with some simply Cannoli diy this morning. Loving the Hadaly, good flavour and taste. Will test with some fruits and tobacco later.

When you meet a friend at a vape shop and it turns into braai and then a weekend. Thanks @Cor awesome weekend that owl is an epic device.IMG_20180218_115631.jpg
Just another benefit of this forum and vaping the awesome people we meet.

When you meet a friend at a vape shop and it turns into braai and then a weekend. Thanks @Cor awesome weekend that owl is an epic device.View attachment 122793
Just another benefit of this forum and vaping the awesome people we meet.

Lovely @Friep

I can understand how a vape shop meetup turns into a braai - but how does it go on to become a weekend?

Just for shits n giggles. .I got me a bolt to try out.. and it's quite impressive . Full silver internals packs quite a punch
3860de0e5279c840cf6fb9ed5f1d7bb8.jpg

Back