What's in your hand right now?

Just for shits n giggles. .I got me a bolt to try out.. and it's quite impressive . Full silver internals packs quite a punch
3860de0e5279c840cf6fb9ed5f1d7bb8.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Bolt i see has the new ghost technology in for the juice bottles.
Or remote straight from the ADV juice bottle. :D

The Bolt looks good, but that gloom is something special.

Zig18 with a new drip tip and a new inner tube on a Pico 25... possibly the most enjoyable vaping experience for me at the moment. @Zister, you built something quite special here!
9BEGk4X.jpg

Snap @TheV. I did a pitstop on a few attys yesterday and used my new ultrasonic cleaner for the first time. Completed the building earlier today and the Zig18 was one of them. I prefer the original drip tip however. It seems that it was designed for the Pico
922e47bb08b1534ae60dacbcd6eea59c.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Bolt i see has the new ghost technology in for the juice bottles.
Or remote straight from the ADV juice bottle. :D

The Bolt looks good, but that gloom is something special.
Ha ha.. yeah.. nt even the flave ontop is real. Its just my original cap held in place by my thumb

Just for shits n giggles. .I got me a bolt to try out.. and it's quite impressive . Full silver internals packs quite a punch
3860de0e5279c840cf6fb9ed5f1d7bb8.jpg

Yuss, my old bolt is making the rounds ne ;)

Snap @TheV. I did a pitstop on a few attys yesterday and used my new ultrasonic cleaner for the first time. Completed the building earlier today and the Zig18 was one of them. I prefer the original drip tip however. It seems that it was designed for the Pico
922e47bb08b1534ae60dacbcd6eea59c.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone
I do agree with you on the original tip. I just thought I'd change it up for a bit but the original tip will be back on there sooner rather than later.
I see you have that coil nice and low now. How's the experience?

After the long wait another unicorn of mine has finally arrived

One of One Custom Limelight FreeHand S Stabwood Edition

Everything is personalized, from the switch to the block, even the serial number
4df005a9a1f748f6771f2182791e03ea.jpg
ebf1be552a57f3f2a3d8a3d308cf2d81.jpg
0847c8a8a906f07450f7fd2a1cd6b23d.jpg

87a44dff4a2885c47382a26c5df5594d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should you ever be in need of a kidney, I would gladly trade you for that work of art.

Should you ever be in need of a kidney, I would gladly trade you for that work of art.

Lol, thanx my brother, will keep that in mind pm if you’re interested in getting one, we might be putting together another group buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CLZ X with the Atmizoo Keras Gig REV in sub tank mode with Tobeco Super Tank 0.5Ω Coils.
Keras 004.JPG

Back