What's in your hand right now?

Some evening dripping on the Hadaly

Glazed Donuts. Needs to be a bit more doughy but still very nice.

What a flavour machine this is!

fb307f5f71a9bf15d6eb35ca16d17219.jpg

Although they all look good, the black just takes it to the formal exquisite level imho. It suits it to a t, so last one, the Wasp looks good as well.
The goon v1,5 os amazing with flavor and i like it alot. The square just does not work for me. But then again looks are trumped by flavor

whoa !

how's is the flavour ?

Very good, but after a few builds I've realised that the flavour is very build dependant. So I'm still searching for a way to make it better. Wicking also makes a big difference on flavour. This is definitely more of a cloud machine. But the flavour definitely surprised me. The Modfather 30mm puts it to shame though where flavour is concerned.

I think u need a haku or a flave on their.. something that suits the uniqueness of the limelight .. having a wasp on there is like a beetle motor in a porche if u knw what I mean.. and no its nt just about looks.. I had a wasp . The haku and flave far outshines the wasp ...

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Now to get one of those two rda’s at a reasonable price.

Any on offer?

Id like a flave 22 if possible

:D:p

Very good, but after a few builds I've realised that the flavour is very build dependant. So I'm still searching for a way to make it better. Wicking also makes a big difference on flavour. This is definitely more of a cloud machine. But the flavour definitely surprised me. The Modfather 30mm puts it to shame though where flavour is concerned.

thanks @Spyro

imagine arriving in Singapore with the Titan ...lol

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/singapore-wth.t46929/#post-634223

Back