What's in your hand right now?

Seems to remain the same daily.
Although not a real BB I blame Mr @Rob Fisher for my rabbit hole. What ever happened to just a iJustS and some VK juice????
Red pill on tap needs to be the next big thing.

20180221_074725_resized.jpg

I had a brain fart the other day and ordered this beast of a tank! The Juggerknot designed in Canada! For starters I never really do dual coils and 28 watts is my happy place! So how is this beast with dual coils at 0.2Ω running at 42 watts? Really nice actually! Maybe I'll go even more gangster on the next refill and pop on the bubble tank! :p
Juggerknot 001.jpg Juggerknot 002.jpg Juggerknot 003.jpg Juggerknot 004.jpg

28 watts just wasn't cutting it. :D
Juggerknot 005.jpg

I had a brain fart the other day and ordered this beast of a tank! The Juggerknot designed in Canada! For starters I never really do dual coils and 28 watts is my happy place! So how is this beast with dual coils at 0.2Ω running at 42 watts? Really nice actually! Maybe I'll go even more gangster on the next refill and pop on the bubble tank! :p
View attachment 123275 View attachment 123276 View attachment 123277 View attachment 123278

View attachment 123279
Did you pre-order or grab one off the site loaded? I was wondering who had snapped that one up, I shouldn't be surprised really!

View attachment 123275 View attachment 123276 View attachment 123277 View attachment 123278

View attachment 123279
Come on @Rob Fisher give it some gas BUMP it to 65watts :)

Hey guys so I'm still a newbie.
I used too vape on a Tesla ywe200 with a geekvape peerless rda and SIGELEI vcigo moonbox/moonshot kit but the mrs hijacked both devices cos hers died and she' loves the ones she jacked.I bought myself a druga squonk kit but the mod is just so shit on so many levels.The 22mm rda that came with it is great though.I got myself an artic dolphin crea squonk mod to solve the druga mod issues.I must say for the price the crea is great and it punches well above it' weight.
The build I'm using is a mech alien dual coil reading at .22ohms on a Samsung 25r battery and the vape is glorius.

Attachments

• 20180218_161410.jpg
    20180218_161410.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 20180203_184703.jpg
    20180203_184703.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 39
Now to get one of those two rda’s at a reasonable price.

Any on offer?

Id like a flave 22 if possible

:D:p
Bro.. sirvape has clones for 380.. I bought me one and I can't tell the diference between my authentic and clone flave 22

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

An apple a day... Felt like a bit of change in flavor and found this Artic Apple that I mixed last year. Been enjoying for the last two days.
7faf0aeee5bfbfe15de20c7b606928de.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Congratulations on the Skyline, many happy vapes meneer. I am enjoying my clone, maybe one day for me as well.
Thanks man. I've really been enjoying my clone as well. The clone will actually stay in the drop configuration and the authentic will be in standard configuration.
The one good thing about clones is it allows you to experience a device and build an appreciation for it that might just lead towards you actually buying an authentic.
Happened with the BB for me and now with the Skyline :)

Back