What's in your hand right now?

Great looking mod. Schmaak the wooden ones, so classy.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Thank you sir. Its actually for sale with a fresh price drop for the weekend depending on how much you schmaak it :p

I see your Skyline and raise you ... another Skyline :p
U7p9LS4.jpg

Lovely photo @TheV
Looks very elegant!

Thanks @Silver. The Skyline really does sit nicely on the Ohms :eek:

Yes indeed it does
They look like such a great match

Its funny how some atties and mods just work so well together...

Yes indeed it does
They look like such a great match

Its funny how some atties and mods just work so well together...
Totally agree. The brown Ohms came back to me and I think I might just keep that as a dedicated mod for the Skyline...

My desk vape for the day...

SicarioSM25.jpg

The Sicario with a SM25 and some Keylime Pie!

I have 6mg in there because the Sicario doesn't hit as hard as I would like, so I have to make up for it by increasing my nic!

Still getting a lot of attention... great combo... Lost Vape Mirage and Dvarw DL RTA... best buy this year taking into account costs and quality!
MirageDvarw1.jpg MirageDvarw2.jpg MirageDvarw3.jpg

Have you considered a Drop Kit for the extra Skyline?

Keep in mind that the authentic skyline and the clone drop kit dont work so well together. The JFC jams and its a pain to undo the mess

If I go the route I will have to get a clone kit, thanks for the info @Amir , greatly appreciated.

I gave my clone drop kit to a clone skyline owner and managed to have a toot or 2 off it yesterday. 24mg nic salts and something called poolside (name of flavor) and it was a delightful vape.

I gave my clone drop kit to a clone skyline owner and managed to have a toot or 2 off it yesterday. 24mg nic salts and something called poolside (name of flavor) and it was a delightful vape.
Maybe will have to invest in one then, thanks. Just have to wait for the budget, having been sick I might have overspent a liitttllleee bit online, too much time to browse and less time staring at the ceiling!

Thinking of it but don't know if it is worth it. The hussar actually has a drop kit as part of the Kit , so may try that before forking out for the kit for the Skyline.
I can honestly say the for R200 and extremely happy with the Coppervape Drop Kit on my Coppervape Skyline. Maybe something to consider in the future.
You can give mine a try when we do a mini vape meet (which we need to seriously make a plan for!)

Keep in mind that the authentic skyline and the clone drop kit dont work so well together. The JFC jams and its a pain to undo the mess
Thanks for the heads up. The plan is the run the authentic Skyline as is and the Coppervape in the drop configuration.

I am absolutely in love with this vape setup. It has not left my hands and is always in close proximity when i vape on other gear. - just so they dont get neglected.

22009570-10D3-4139-B4FD-C64E3CE6F3DC.jpeg

Lovely setups! What builds and juices are you running there?

I can add another half a Skyline?
hRLDjf7.jpg
Ha ha I need one of those drip kits .. I have nano fused claptons running 0.32ohm at 35 watts. . Quite a pleasant flavourfull vape .. I'm vaping ICED by BOOST e liquid in the one and the other I haven't built yet but same coil is going in with some apple n watermelon on ICE from @KZOR

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Ha ha I need one of those drip kits .. I have nano fused claptons running 0.32ohm at 35 watts. . Quite a pleasant flavourfull vape .. I'm vaping ICED by BOOST e liquid in the one and the other I haven't built yet but same coil is going in with some apple n watermelon on ICE from @KZOR

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters
Are those Coppervape clones? If yes then I can definitely recommend you grab a Coppervape drop kit from @BumbleBee. It is well worth the R200!

Sounds good on the build and juices. Especially that Apple and Watermelon on ICE! :eek:

Back