What's in your hand right now?

Are those Coppervape clones? If yes then I can definitely recommend you grab a Coppervape drop kit from @BumbleBee. It is well worth the R200!

Sounds good on the build and juices. Especially that Apple and Watermelon on ICE! :eek:
Yes bro.. authentic is far out of reach lol... il vape these for now and if I stick to it long enuf I might consider getting atleast 1 authentic

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

@BumbleBee please send me a PM with details how to get me a coppervape drop kit

Thanks

Last edited:
77fa5c19a24e4b3949bcf0ddccf6e47a.jpg

This Hadaly is really something else!I now understand why everyone raves about it!The Entheon just failed miserably in my opinion!Will have to test it with the Hadeon cap though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes bro.. authentic is far out of reach lol... il vape these for now and if I stick to it long enuf I might consider getting atleast 1 authentic

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

@BumbleBee please send me a PM with details how to get me a coppervape drop kit

Thanks
Here is a link to the item: http://vapeguy.co.za/skyline-drop-kit-coppervape

Hey man. I only bought the authentic because I enjoy the clone so much. That and I got a crazy good deal :p

344D5600-F5B5-41A4-98C4-9712D2058941.jpeg 29EBAA43-9E63-4A6B-A067-0AF5AF4D3EA7.jpeg
Wow wow wow wow!!! This mod is just simply amazing! Such a happy chappy

L'atelier Holy and a collectors item of mine..the ES-Z atty from Taiwan! This is special as the cap is made from spaceship ceramics and was my very first HE atty!
15a01acc8e9771bee0aaeba04491f61c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Please accept this as my official bids should you ever decide to sell.

Ps, did you purchase locally per chance?
Doubt I’ll ever sell as this is one of them dream mods of mine... hurry, they still have the silver in stock, Black and army green all sold

Doubt I’ll ever sell as this is one of them dream mods of mine... hurry, they still have the silver in stock, Black and army green all sold
Based on the price, I'm afraid I don't love it enough to buy a silver one.

Eish mate. Now I feel hungry on your behalf

Sent by iDad's iPhone
If I can explain my love for cereal you would feel happy for me... normal diet days are 6 eggs only 2 yolk, 2 pieces of steak and a cup of blueberries.. this is heaven for me

I actually sold this mod but it bugged out the very next day. Obviously I reversed the deal with the seller and was about to write the mod off...
@Philip Dunkley offers to have a look at it and manages to get it up an running for me again.
Not only that but he also gave it a complete restoration! :eek:
Thank you kindly for all the hard work and effort you put into my mod. It will no longer be going up for sale :)

rYR9mYP.jpg

JUujn6J.jpg

FSqoJYq.jpg

kETjdgc.jpg

GIkvHja.jpg

Back