What's in your hand right now?

RPG + Skyline's Ultem tip :h:
6z9Pxya.jpg

Yassis that's niiiice.. .. I need me a nice stab wood single battery mod fr my skyline. . My evic does the job but aesthetics also matter

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters
Thanks @JsPLAYn!
As nice as the mode looks ... the thing that actually sold me on it is the feel in the hand. It is such a nice mod to operate.

Island style shines In the skyclone. . Pineapple party of note @KZOR e juice is definitely becoming of my favourite ADV'S
84a0d86955087e7f64efaef005ab5655.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Last edited:
These 2 have not left my hand virtually the whole time I have had the. Even the BB has taken a backseat.
IMG_0131.JPG
The Skyclone is definitely a hit with a menthol tobacco, and the Hussar seems to bring out the lower notes, and is the more economical juice wise of the two.

@Jengz those r my perfect mods. I got my barrel on Friday and my plain white hex coming Tuesday. My two dream mods to me! Amazing setups boss! How U loving the barrel?
I think the barrel will go down in my books as the best mod I’ve ever own and will own because it ticks every single box for me...
dual battery check
Regulated check
Ergonomic check
Simplistic check
Build quality on point check
Hits like a train check
Looks befaaaaak check
Feels great in the hand check

No complaints at all!

I think the barrel will go down in my books as the best mod I’ve ever own and will own because it ticks every single box for me...
dual battery check
Regulated check
Ergonomic check
Simplistic check
Build quality on point check
Hits like a train check
Looks befaaaaak check
Feels great in the hand check

No complaints at all!
Took a hit on one, and looked at for 5 minutes, and I was sold! Convincing the missus that I need another mod will be the next major task! Lol

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Well...

c4f42b9bb5e7d346f1b0f42a347acd92.jpg

Not quite the normal handcheck!

Mates laaitie born last night,so Im practicing for when my girl arrives in June!

7f82b693a56c1d3831c0a081213a76b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Enjoy it while you can still give them back to their parents ;)

Back