What's in your hand right now?

I actually sold this mod but it bugged out the very next day. Obviously I reversed the deal with the seller and was about to write the mod off...
@Philip Dunkley offers to have a look at it and manages to get it up an running for me again.
Not only that but he also gave it a complete restoration! :eek:
Thank you kindly for all the hard work and effort you put into my mod. It will no longer be going up for sale :)

rYR9mYP.jpg

JUujn6J.jpg

FSqoJYq.jpg

kETjdgc.jpg

GIkvHja.jpg

and when it does - DIBS

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Surprised the rest still works. Been exclusively on the BB's lately. Given all a wick, batts and fresh juice. That QC200 just keeps on going.
aa083eb8bb0b965397f53723f9a07f3a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Really enjoying the Pico and the Ammit 25. Finally got the wicking right so that she doesn't leak juice all over the show. Drove to Spar yesterday afternoon and bought some Vap3 juice. My new favorite the Strawberry Donut and Apple Sours. Yummy! DIY juices to hopefully start the week coming.

grqdQGY.jpg

I actually sold this mod but it bugged out the very next day. Obviously I reversed the deal with the seller and was about to write the mod off...
@Philip Dunkley offers to have a look at it and manages to get it up an running for me again.
Not only that but he also gave it a complete restoration! :eek:
Thank you kindly for all the hard work and effort you put into my mod. It will no longer be going up for sale :)

rYR9mYP.jpg

JUujn6J.jpg

FSqoJYq.jpg

kETjdgc.jpg

GIkvHja.jpg
So puuuurdy!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Flavour and throat hit?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

@Spongebob - I am always weary to comment on the flavor performance of equipment, because it is such a personal thing and the combination of many variables make up flavor.

In my opinion (and for my preferences) it produces good flavor.

In my opinion many other factors affect throat hit (juice, nicotine, etc), but you can set the airflow quite tight which does translate into a bigger throat hit.

The Skyline produces a better flavor in my books (but not much better)

So I can't really give you a definitive answer, but if your vape style and and preferences are like mine, then the Siren is a good RTA

Sent by iDad's iPhone

@KZOR, I would like to hear your thoughts on the Coppervape BF Mech mod. Have you done a review of it somewhere?

I am running three of these jobbies and can not understand why there is not more noise being made about them. Is it because they are cheap or just my standards and expectations being so very low?

Regards

Some change for today ... getting another feel for the entheon whilst I wait for hadeon cap so I can tell the diference if any
d27aa1c32929cf35c1b00f771eb72867.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Back