What's in your hand right now?

Morning coffee and the DB + Reload Matchy Matcherson ..... solid mod quick review uploading soon !

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-26 at 08.35.03.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-02-26 at 10.58.46.jpeg

Last edited:
If I describe this juice.. I need to express how it really taste and some may take offence but geez . I can't help.. here goes ..... DIS FOKING LEKE if u a fan of soft serve strawberry icecream, this is for u. Its smooth,creamy and full of goodness and best of all its not overly sweet so can be vaped as an ADV .. and I'm vaping it in the skyline tank.. 0.32ohm at 35watt

Well dun @KZOR ..
42fffe0a13c9a7179ea99a44dfaab18a.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Might have found another juice for the BB's. Pleasant mint (Mint leave type mint) , great juice so far.

View attachment 123894
I bought me that juice.. very refreshing at 1st and then started tasting like toothpaste and the mint leaf if harsh on inhale .. what's ur experience... I like the flavour but I may be vaping it wrong. Using a 0.16 on a rda

Might have found another juice for the BB's. Pleasant mint (Mint leave type mint) , great juice so far.

View attachment 123894

I have been experimenting with non-mentol juices in the BB lately and I am finding it more acceptable now. I don't know if it has to do with the higher ohm coils that I'm using or if my taste buds are just evolving.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Quite interesting. I vaped a Diy menthol in one of my Reo's and a OL16, what a pleasant vape. Then I vaped exactly the same juice in a BB with a Insider and it just isn't the same.

Quite interesting. I vaped a Diy menthol in one of my Reo's and a OL16, what a pleasant vape. Then I vaped exactly the same juice in a BB with a Insider and it just isn't the same.

I will let you know what I find once I take delivery of my Reo some time in the future @Petrus. At this stage there is a possibility of April if my wife travels to SA.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

I bought me that juice.. very refreshing at 1st and then started tasting like toothpaste and the mint leaf if harsh on inhale .. what's ur experience... I like the flavour but I may be vaping it wrong. Using a 0.16 on a rda

I have not had this issue so far, it is very close to it's description which never happens. I get a Lemonade with a mint leave taste. I actually like it a lot, however it could steep into what you are experiencing. I cannot comment on the RDA as I use it exclusively in the BB, Super Fine MTL fused Clapton coming in at 0.8ohm at 25watt.

Interesting @RenaldoRheeder , I am truly struggling with non menthol but I also don't do plain fruit vapes either. Mostly tobacco or Menthol,
I have 2 other Boro's with Red pill.
With the same coil setup as above I get a lot more menthol from the red pill.
Boro 2 with a Nano Alien by @Kaos coming in at .3 ohm and 27.5 watt, the Red pill gives me a lot more "jam" for lack of a better word.
I have actually thought that I need to up the Nic in my juices to make the BB "friendlier" to other juices

Also just to mention I use Exocet's

Last edited:
Great uncle Rob! I really Wanna hear your thoughts on how this mod feels in your hand compared to the beauty CLZ’s u have... I know it’s no CLZ but for me it is so comfortable!

It's pretty heavy but as a mod to take fishing with dual batteries it's pretty awesome! And it's comfortable... comfort wise compared to a CLZ is not a fair competition because the CLZ is hand made and cost 6 times more... but for the price and functionality I think the double barrel is a winner!

It's pretty heavy but as a mod to take fishing with dual batteries it's pretty awesome! And it's comfortable... comfort wise compared to a CLZ is not a fair competition because the CLZ is hand made and cost 6 times more... but for the price and functionality I think the double barrel is a winner!
Agree on the weight! Thanks oom!

Oom Rob,interesting thing,my brother is more of a carp guy,hes been rashing me to mix some no nic juice for him to fish with...do you think it would work?Im worried it could harm the fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if I am writing this then its my key board or mouse. Buy when I am done it will be my all new SMOK Mag which I bought at Vapesupplycenter shown below. I love how the battery falls out of the device. and It hads my liquid at home with the extra ml in the expanded tank glass. Great hand feel can't be beat.
133959-2.jpg

3ed9b20209f745c1aac30c89898a3732.jpg

afaad35e91135f294a4850acc5fd2407.jpg

114bcf1e3c6de5627782b69f8961a4e2.jpg

Thank you @akhalz for this beautifully crafted piece of art. Domed hadaly cap that takes 810 drip tips. Improved flavor too... and most of all, I can monitor my squonking without removing the top cap every time. This is beautiful. The coils you sent me make a world of difference in the flavor department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you @akhalz for this beautifully crafted piece of art. Domed hadaly cap that takes 810 drip tips. Improved flavor too... and most of all, I can monitor my squonking without removing the top cap every time. This is beautiful. The coils you sent me make a world of difference in the flavor department.

Dengit need a matte black cap for my Gloom ......

Very impressed with this little clone Comet RDA actually turns out to be a great MTL RDA. And a beer after a long hard day paired with some Good Boy = good end to a day....
A96FB855-6C72-40D5-8D3B-58CD1B17E727.jpeg

Back