What's in your hand right now?

Arkon with Entheon and custom twisted tips
7a80a2e7d5ee56bb0ded3f1edd80bebb.jpg

Sent from the abyss

That looks awesome bud.... really good looking set up there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really nice for a white mod ;)
I think the atty makes it

Sent from the abyss

I feel the same way about you... Really nice for a white guy :-D
In other news... I'm really, honestly, truly a Hadaly man. Ive been trying and trying and hunting and scratching and fidgeting and playing but I just can't seem to top the Hadaly... NarCa comes in as a close second but I had an issue with it this morning that really took me by surprise. A took a long, slow, even draw and ended up with e-juice in my lungs!! I kid you not!! Not like vapor, I mean real, uncooked e-juice. I've still got slight discomfort in my lungs... Really traumatic

In other news... I'm really, honestly, truly a Hadaly man. Ive been trying and trying and hunting and scratching and fidgeting and playing but I just can't seem to top the Hadaly... NarCa comes in as a close second but I had an issue with it this morning that really took me by surprise. A took a long, slow, even draw and ended up with e-juice in my lungs!! I kid you not!! Not like vapor, I mean real, uncooked e-juice. I've still got slight discomfort in my lungs... Really traumatic
LMAO
that must have hurt
I ma excited to try the Hadeon thingy

LMAO
that must have hurt
I ma excited to try the Hadeon thingy

I switched the NarCa over to the RSQ and put on a drip tip that's double the height of the previous one. Still haven't vaped on it yet though as I'm still trying to get over what happened. About that hadeon... You and me both brother.

I switched the NarCa over to the RSQ and put on a drip tip that's double the height of the previous one. Still haven't vaped on it yet though as I'm still trying to get over what happened. About that hadeon... You and me both brother.
Hmm a frosted hadeon cap with blue orings on a blue gloom

Sent from the abyss

@Amir I get this whenever I get spitback-really nasty stuff.

Happens to me each and everytime in a cloud comp : drip too little and i get burnt hits-drip too much and it ends up literally in my lungs.

Very irritating to cough and taste the juice which you were previously vaping suddenly in your mouth :-D

@Amir I get this whenever I get spitback-really nasty stuff.

Happens to me each and everytime in a cloud comp : drip too little and i get burnt hits-drip too much and it ends up literally in my lungs.

Very irritating to cough and taste the juice which you were previously vaping suddenly in your mouth :-D

Oh I know spit back... But this was different... This was more than just spit back. It felt almost as if I had taken a sip of my juice with the drip tip as a straw

Would look the bliss's tits with a customs white hands tip. :)

I couldn’t agree more... I also couldn’t find hands either. But @alhalz is busy making a plan for me. You should dm him. This one is worth looking into. You’re actually the first person that came to mind when I learned of his new endeavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An apple a day... Felt like a bit of change in flavor and found this Artic Apple that I mixed last year. Been enjoying for the last two days.
7faf0aeee5bfbfe15de20c7b606928de.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone
Steap for a year? Must be smooth

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

There is one more of each still boxed :D not taking a chance this time around that I run out of great tanks and cantbfind them again! But yours are original, mine will be one day.
Have you considered a Drop Kit for the extra Skyline?

Back