bjorncoetsee

Reonaut
LV

Awards
Hi,im ordering some stuff oversea
Im buying myself this rda to try out.
If anyone wants one, lets make a list
Going to sell for R230 excl shipping
I'll buy at my expense then once its here I'll ship to u guys after receiving payment.
Only buying 6
Who is interested?
Copy paste with name added and colour
Black and silver available

1. Bjorn

Attachments

• Rda smoketech.png
    Rda smoketech.png
    397.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't mean to cripple your sales, but...
60f66f5631e9cfe6f6777b4fdda7c8c5.jpg

whos the chancer now ?
Im no chancher,never did i do somebody in!
The site i ordered from has a pricetag of $19 on this,and it isnt a group buy, as I said im buying 6 of them at MY expense, and then if anyone wants one they can buy one. Just Thought I was doing good

The site you got that picture from has them for $7.61??? Why would you go somewhere else? And coincidentally the only have silver and black.
Im no chancher,never did i do somebody in!
The site i ordered from has a pricetag of $19 on this,and it isnt a group buy, as I said im buying 6 of them at MY expense, and then if anyone wants one they can buy one. Just Thought I was doing good

The site you got that picture from has them for $7.61??? Why would you go somewhere else? And coincidentally the only have silver and black.
That is not the site im buying from. I got a pricelist from the supplier,no images,and googled images for this rda, and this was the best picture showing both inside and outside

If your supplier sells a $3.50 rda for $19 I would seek other suppliers.
Gotvapes pricing is almost retail

this was my exact point . limbo has already posted the exact link to the site where your pic was taken from . i dont normally get involved with matters like these but felt after everyone on the forum rallied around to help you with your issue with vapessa this was a bit much . thats my two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back