Modding Atomizers To Bottom Fed For The Reo

6HeALOa.jpg

Good job @Matthee. I bet this just opens up so many possibilities for you. Is that ceramic tipped tweezer purchased from fasttech? Would you recommend the blunt or sharp tips when pinching 1.2 - 2mm coils? Thanks.

Good job @Matthee. I bet this just opens up so many possibilities for you. Is that ceramic tipped tweezer purchased from fasttech? Would you recommend the blunt or sharp tips when pinching 1.2 - 2mm coils? Thanks.
Thanks. Yip, that is the ceramic tipped tweezer from Fasttech. The blunt tips (as pictured) works perfectly for me.

nice one Matthee. could you advise on how to go about modding this centre pin from a trident?
u8ejejaq.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

ok I jumped the gun. thought il give it a shot. let me know if this looks like it could work took 5 min will do a better job with the one im going to uae on the reo. will test with this one if it works I will mod my gold one
zedy7ydu.jpg
yzabasu4.jpg

Can't see why it will not work - the other option would be to take to machine shop, put on lathe and drill centre hole, and one hole perpendicular just above the insulator

ok I jumped the gun. thought il give it a shot. let me know if this looks like it could work took 5 min will do a better job with the one im going to uae on the reo. will test with this one if it works I will mod my gold one
zedy7ydu.jpg
yzabasu4.jpg

have you got a LP Reo to use this on CVS?

its coming I could not be with out a reo lol

which part of your trident broke dev? maybe I have a spare for you I have 2

exactly the bit you took out! The center pin, where the pin has been cut so that the coil legs can fit in and be secured by the nut.

That would be a total win!

snap man that is the part broken on this one. thought maybe its one of the side posts

I got the thread. :D
This is so cool guys. I can't resist! Need to do this! Now for a good RDA to stuff up and improve! :D

I got the thread. :D
This is so cool guys. I can't resist! Need to do this! Now for a good RDA to stuff up and improve! :D
Remember, most RDAs will only fit on a LP Grand. The IGO-F is an exception. Of course you can mod the Reo to LP (take 3 mm off the catch cup), but then you will have a huge gap on the standard RM2s.

Remember, most RDAs will only fit on a LP Grand. The IGO-F is an exception. Of course you can mod the Reo to LP (take 3 mm off the catch cup), but then you will have a huge gap on the standard RM2s.
Jip, aware of it. Will measure and make sure before attempting anything. Thanks for the heads up.

quick updat: trident working perfectly on the reo sqounking and draining perfect you can hear the juice being sucked back in. I tried to mod the deck but it appears to be stainless steel. wanted to make a fall which leads to the hole. That didnt turn out too well as I dont have the proper tools however not needed anymore. Vape is exactly the same as a trident on a normal mod just without the hassle of dripping.

as you can see the deck does not have any excess juice flooding the deck
a9u4usyn.jpg

I forgot to add that if you are in to dual coils you will either need to cut another slit on the other side or drill through centre post and drill 2 holes on the top side

I used Duram stripper strips all kinds of paint. I think you would need a machine shop to cut that 3mm off properly so you can have the same finish asbit is now. I Think @johan would be able to advise on this

I used Duram stripper strips all kinds of paint. I think you would need a machine shop to cut that 3mm off properly so you can have the same finish asbit is now. I Think @johan would be able to advise on this

Thanks, will start searching for a machine shop nearby. And Duram stripper.

In other news - have been vaping with the modded Igo-F for some time now and am really impressed. Does the job very well.
Another atomizer, which fits on the standard Reo and can be modded for bf is the YK1 (clone of Cyclone?). Found someone on ECF who did it. Fasttech for $5.93 - http://www.fasttech.com/product/1353408
vQNrgkm.jpg

G6WKw38.jpg

Back