Modding Atomizers To Bottom Fed For The Reo

if you guys can find the atomic rda. these work well as well easy mod too. also has AFC here are some pics
huhytetu.jpg
4epesunu.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

so would you reogyvers say your creations are better than the reomizer2 or just different?

Rm2 is perfection! Im not going to say just yet that the trident is better. I prefer subtle flavor some prefer intese flavor. so for me it works as there is a little less flavor due to bigger chamber not that its really noticeable but a flavor chaser will pick it up. I love the fact that the trident has afc the rm2 does not. I will need some more time vaping on the modded trident to see if there will be any issues in the long run. but so far I am really really really happy with the performance of the trident so much so I havent even wicked my rm2 yet. going to do it now but it will go on a ego battery for some flavor testing for now. hope that kind of answers your question
see where my rm2 is lol
py8u6eju.jpg

if you guys can find the atomic rda. these work well as well easy mod too. also has AFC here are some pics
huhytetu.jpg
4epesunu.jpg

I actually send a request to Fasttech to get some. Some awesome clones around. The original one from MCV is around $90. Want one for my panzer.

I find this all very interesting

Well done guys on all your modding.

Great question above @denizenx
CVS you explained the Trident on REO very well, thanks.
Cant believe i am seeing a RM2 on an ego battery. Wow.

Listen guys, i am way behind you here. Its taken me a long time to get familiar with coil building. Now you are modding the devices themselves. I think I will just watch for now ;-) but am impressed nonetheless

so would you reogyvers say your creations are better than the reomizer2 or just different?
Such a good question. You had me contemplating. As to the modded Igo-F - flavour, vapour and throat hit are on par with the RM2 for me. The same re squonking and draining. It is more difficult to build and does not have a ceramic deck. Neither does it have a removable drip tip. Having a little juice reservoir it is about 1 cm longer than the RM2. But it only costs $10 from Fasttech compared to $43 for the RM2. And shipping will add to the cost of the RM2. So value for money the Igo-F beats the RM2 by a long shot.

Hmm, this is making me itchy.. Credit card where are you

so modded the trident with a second slot for dual coils and OMG. think im in love. coils are just under .8ohms and im in dual coil cloud heaven. had to add some pg to my juice to bring nic down.
suteme4a.jpg
gugegygu.jpg

I remeber some one saying a reo is not a fog machine. just cant recall who. here is some proof lol

darn tootin awesome. but when most people speak about a reo they pretty much imply a reo with reomiser. you guys are breaking the mold and showing us there is more to a reo than just the little reomiser :)

This can be achieved with a rm2 aswell. I just never risked opening the hole. its a 45 dollar dripper and would like to keep it at around 1.5mm. the trident if not mistaken has dual 2mm holes

awesome cloud CVS, just be carefull that Steve doesn't leave with your reo after test driving it :giggle:

Thanks to the inspiration of @Matthee and @Cape vaping supplies, I had a go at modding my Trident centre post this morning. Used my half round 8" file and a bench vise. And lets just say I have another bottom feeding dripper to use now ::).

14362752111_46dafd9f00.jpg
14362738781_0068536554.jpg
14364565922_6a59d0b154.jpg
14343004466_d33f1a44da.jpg
14179474669_afca301463.jpg

Feeds perfectly.

well done looks awesome. did you slot both sides?

Awesome @Alex - how does the vape experience compare to the stock RM2?

Thanks @johan, it's pretty good man, I'd say almost on par, but with the advantage of having way more air options, you have more flexibility with regards to the coil builds etc.

Back