The Rose v2 clone Round 2 (Special price from Pallas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi

I got an email from Pallas last night, they have a special running for The Rose at $17 each not matter the quantity we take the price stay the same.

You can ask the ppl from the fist group buy the quality is very good

I will find out the price for the stumpy kit as well

$17 per unit no matter quantity
$8 for stumpy kit

@Kaizer + Stumpy
@Gambit + Stumpy

@pimcowboy + Stumpy
@Vincent 2 x Full kit + 1 x Stumpy

Shipping via Aramex for the order as it stands (about 2.5kg) $45

Payment include shipping from Hong Kong

Exchange rate for 27 October 2014 = R10.94

Total amounts rounded to make things easier

@Kaizer R435 PAID (including courier)
@Gambit R435 Paid (Will get at the JHB Meet)
@pimcowboy R435 PAID (including courier)
@Vincent R630 PAID (including courier)

For those that need local delivery, it will be done by Aramex as well and the amount is R100 or i can bring to the JHB meet

I made a slight calculation mistake the first time, all the amounts are here so you can double check me.

Last edited:
Wh Wh Wh WHAT?! That is just my luck.
To everyone looking for an awesome tank Kimbo has found a jewel!
bravo!

What will the total be inclusive of shipping? @kimbo and when will you be placing orders?

Hi @abdul
I will be placing the order the 1st, i arranged with Pallas to give us some time. Shipping is difficult, we paid $37 for 5 units, but if we get more the shipping will shared more ways, but the weight goes up as we get more, so you see difficult one.

Hi

I see the 1st is on a Saturday, so i will be placing the order this Friday. If there is and more ppl to join please tell me or if there will be more stumpy kits to order. I will get the shipping amount tomorrow and will let you know what the payment will be. As the order stands now, three full size with one stumpy

OP Updated with the amounts as it stands

I see most of you are coming the the meet, so if you want to wait a week or two extra i can bring it with or i can ship to you via Aramex .. R100

OP updated

If the order stays the same by Wednesday i will PM all everyone my banking details for payment. I would like to place the order by Friday. Pallas gave me till the first with the special price

I decided to PM my bank details to everybody tonight so that you have some time to get everything sorted. I will close the group buy as soon as everybody paid and i see nothing more will be added

Hi.

I have closed this group buy and will be placing the order within the next hour

Hi.

Sorry i was so scares .. the power was out here since yesterday afternoon. I placed the order, all paid and they will give me the tracking number as soon as they send :)

Hi. I spoke to Pallas today wanting to find out about our order. They are just waiting for some o-rings, should be there on Monday, then they will ship our stuff. They did send me a mail on Friday, but for some reason it went into my spam box.

Update:
I was told that the forwarders are very busy with everybody and his friend stocking up for the festive season. They asked for a little patience on our side. (Been screaming at them since they gave me the number)
I will keep you updated if i see some progress, sorry for the little wait

Hi

I got an email from Pallas last night, they have a special running for The Rose at $17 each not matter the quantity we take the price stay the same.

You can ask the ppl from the fist group buy the quality is very good

I will find out the price for the stumpy kit as well

$17 per unit no matter quantity
$8 for stumpy kit

@Kaizer + Stumpy
@Gambit + Stumpy

@pimcowboy + Stumpy
@Vincent 2 x Full kit + 1 x Stumpy

Shipping via Aramex for the order as it stands (about 2.5kg) $45

Payment include shipping from Hong Kong

Exchange rate for 27 October 2014 = R10.94

Total amounts rounded to make things easier

@Kaizer R435 PAID (including courier)
@Gambit R435 Paid (Will get at the JHB Meet)
@pimcowboy R435 PAID (including courier)
@Vincent R630 PAID (including courier)

For those that need local delivery, it will be done by Aramex as well and the amount is R100 or i can bring to the JHB meet

I made a slight calculation mistake the first time, all the amounts are here so you can double check me.

Hello guys,

My name is Gianni and I live in italy.
I want to buy a pallas rose with the stumpy kit, can you help?

Hello guys,

My name is Gianni and I live in italy.
I want to buy a pallas rose with the stumpy kit, can you help?

Hi. and welcome to the forum, This was a group buy and is closed now sorry mate.

Update:
Just phoned Aramex, and the Rose's should be here tomorrow but i have a problem. I could only secure three bags for the courier from me. These Aramex bags at P&P are like hens teeth in Welkom they have a booking for 1000 bags and i had to bribe the one behind the counter for these three.
So i am asking @Kaizer or @pimcowboy can i bring one of you your Rose to the meet and just refund your shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back