The Rose v2 clone Round 2 (Special price from Pallas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Firstly, thanks for all your assistance. Unfortunately, I wont be able to attend the meet. I will be out of the country at that time.

Hi. the courier was here. Can everybody PM me there courier adres email and cell number please .. i need that for the courier

Thank you

Update:

2 things

I am still waiting for @pimcowboy 's addy :)

the second thing is a bit of a weird one. I tested all the stuff today before i pack everything up and get it ready to be shipped, just to make sure all the threads are clean and the o-rings is all there and so, Like clones go there were a few o-ring missing but with the spares that came with i replaced them

Then i started on the stumpy kit's

They come assembled with the metal tank .. so i undid that and tried the plastic tank, it did not want to screw in the bottom. then i turned plastic tank around and again it did not want to screw into the bottom. So that tells me the bottom threads are funny. But the metal tank works fine. I cannot work that out.

I took the tank from the full size and the plastic from the stumpy works fine there.
I contacted Pallas and they confirmed that this batch something went wrong with the threads of the bottom metal piece. They are sending replacements.

You can still use the metal tank with the stumpy as is.

Ok now the question, do you want to wait for the replacement to arrive and then i send the out or are you happy just to use the metal tank and i must send now, like i said for some reason the metal tank is fine,

I am sorry about this i dont know how to make it up to you, all i can ask you is forgive me for trusting that they will double0 check everything before they send it to me.

I am pushing them to ship the replacement ASAP. I they mail tomorrow or Monday, then it should be here early the next week

No need to apologise @kimbo . I am just overwhelmed at all your efforts. I really really appreciate it.

From my side, I don't mind waiting for the replacements before mailing it off.

Thanks again for everything.

No need to apologise @kimbo . I am just overwhelmed at all your efforts. I really really appreciate it.

From my side, I don't mind waiting for the replacements before mailing it off.

Thanks again for everything.

Thank you @Kaizer

I am big believer of .. treat other people like you would want them to treat you

Update:

Well it took me the whole day to explain to them assemble the stumpy kit with the plastic tank, then if all is ok you can send. Well like i say, from just past 5am till after 5PM it took me lol. They promised me they tested and all is good. They are sending some ceramic cups and grip screws as well

I should have the tracking number tomorrow. I will update when i have it.

Update:

The courier was just here, everything fits perfect now.

I am planing to send them out tomorrow, i will PM everyone the tracking when i get home

I am leaving the old plastic tank in the box with the stumpy just so you can see what the problem was.
The new tank is the one in the bag

it is a pleasure :)

If i can help with anything just ask .. i have some spares with me .. some ceramic cups, 510 screws .. grub screws

That 510 can be a ***** if you take it out and drop it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back