Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape mail baby :D

More like mini vape mail, but still :p

A good coil lies at the heart of a satisfying vape :D

dca29aa163aefb128d44dce14ef567f6.jpg

And so at last it happened...

From: Vape Club, Sir Vape, Vape King and Vapour Mountain. Thank you all for my vape mail!!

From Vape Club: My experimental juice made for me by @VapeGrrl . Thank you very much!!
From Sir Vape: My Sigelei 100W Box Mod (Already vaping Just Damn Peachy at 55W on my .4 dual coil in the Zenith V2). Thank you @Sir Vape !
From Vapour Mountain: My lovely Reo Grand LP Silver Vein. Thank you @Oupa !
From Vape King: My Efest Luc V4 charger - Thank you @Stroodlepuff !
_MG_6823Small.jpg

_MG_6825Small.jpg

The Sigelei is wonderful!
Can't wait to get the Reo set up to go. Will name her in the appropriate thread.

Vape mail baby :D

More like mini vape mail, but still :p

A good coil lies at the heart of a satisfying vape :D

dca29aa163aefb128d44dce14ef567f6.jpg

LOL you sure made my day - rat
And so at last it happened...

From: Vape Club, Sir Vape, Vape King and Vapour Mountain. Thank you all for my vape mail!!

From Vape Club: My experimental juice made for me by @VapeGrrl . Thank you very much!!
From Sir Vape: My Sigelei 100W Box Mod (Already vaping Just Damn Peachy at 55W on my .4 dual coil in the Zenith V2). Thank you @Sir Vape !
From Vapour Mountain: My lovely Reo Grand LP Silver Vein. Thank you @Oupa !
From Vape King: My Efest Luc V4 charger - Thank you @Stroodlepuff !
_MG_6823Small.jpg

_MG_6825Small.jpg

The Sigelei is wonderful!
Can't wait to get the Reo set up to go. Will name her in the appropriate thread.

Beautiful Reo, congratulations.

@zadiac

Wow now that's a vape mail. Awesome bro and thank you for your support. Let us know how its goes ;)

@zadiac

Wow now that's a vape mail. Awesome bro and thank you for your support. Let us know how its goes ;)

As stated in my post @Sir Vape , already vaping on the Sigelei. Found my sweet spot at 55W with a dual coil (26g) at .4 ohms. Nice warm vape with tons of flavor, just the way I like it ;)

Epic Fail on the first Vape Mail... I ordered Rayon and they delivered cotton! :-(

Will have to check the order and go through the whole hassle of trying to get it replaced... so annoying!

VM-Sep-04.jpg

Epic Fail on the first Vape Mail... I ordered Rayon and they delivered cotton! :-(

Will have to check the order and go through the whole hassle of trying to get it replaced... so annoying!

View attachment 11992

I thought cellucotton is Rayon?. I wouldn't know I haven't really tried it YET...

Next Vape Mail was from VK! Replacement Ohm tester because I broke my old one pulling stiff atties apart... :-(

And a Cana Clone to play with!

VM-Sep-01.jpg

CelluCotton is the Brand Name... they do different contents... cotton, rayon, reinforced rayon and a few others.

Next up was a parcel from Vape Club! All new packaging this time! I love the packaging!

VM-Sep-02.jpg

And in the box was a heap of modified to BF Atties!

Quasar, Origen, Atomic, What I think is a Cyclone Clone from Fastttech and an Oversized Cyclone Clone also from Fasttech. Oh and also a birthday present from Vape Club (Thanks a million Lindsay!)... a little duck so that when Goose aka @devdev is away I can look at the duck and think of him!

VM-Sep-03.jpg

Next up a parcel from Vapour Mountain!

VM Coconut Concentrate (won't be running short in a while).
VM-Sep-05.jpg

A little extra stock of Menthol Ice...
VM-Sep-06.jpg

And the rest of the stuff will be shown in REO Mail! ;-)

View attachment 11992

Happened to me as well. Exactly the same number on my box. I decided it's not worth it to complain and just bought another one from another supplier. That cotton is not bad though. I've used it.

Happened to me as well. Exactly the same number on my box. I decided it's not worth it to complain and just bought another one from another supplier. That cotton is not bad though. I've used it.

I have a LARGE box coming from Amazon!

And now I have enough cotton to last me a lifetime considering I only use Rayon now! :oops:

Back