Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape mail baby :D New toy for the public holiday :rock:

247c61c515832336974f4aec8b50dbc7.jpg

170d2d92b9b4ca8c11bbc6fbf3236fb9.jpg

Awesome Reo / Vapor Mountain Vape Mail:
2014-09-23 21.18.262.jpg

My mini arrived :D Plus new skimpy skirts and buttons for my other ladies. It's totally overhauled the look of my Reos, and I am in love all over again :)

Then some genuine Sony VTC4s as well

2014-09-23 21.20.46.jpg

Thanks @Oupa! Showing us all how it should be done - like a boss and a gentleman!

View attachment 11885

My mini arrived :D Plus new skimpy skirts and buttons for my other ladies. It's totally overhauled the look of my Reos, and I am in love all over again :)

View attachment 11886

Thanks @Oupa! Showing us all how it should be done - like a boss and a gentleman!
Congrats @devdev

All the ladies are looking goooood!

I know a bronze atty that would look on them ;)

;( All my stuff is stuck at the couriers because of this stupid public holiday :(

Congrats @devdev

All the ladies are looking goooood!

I know a bronze atty that would look on them ;)
Bliksem! I am going to have to find you a buyer for that Tobh of yours. Otherwise I will never hear the end of it :D

@johan do I get your approval for my drip tips now that I have colour coordinated?

View attachment 11885

View attachment 11886

This needs a super awesome rating, but couldn't find that button

Bliksem! I am going to have to find you a buyer for that Tobh of yours. Otherwise I will never hear the end of it :D

@johan do I get your approval for my drip tips now that I have colour coordinated?

You don't need my approval for sure - taste varies as much as cup sizes :p

You don't need my approval for sure - taste varies as much as cup sizes :p

hahahahah - you were so vocal about them when you saw it last time, I was expecting to be flamed :D

Yes cup sizes, very important. Why drink 330mls of beer, when you could have 500mls?

;( All my stuff is stuck at the couriers because of this stupid public holiday :(

That is uber crap man! I called Aramex three times yesterday just to make sure they delivered my mini. Only happened at 17h15 though. At least its only one day and not a whole weekend to wait

This needs a super awesome rating, but couldn't find that button

Lol, I should put a VTC4 in the green Reo, and a Red Efest in the Red Reo and then I will have super coordinated for super awesome :D

That is uber crap man! I called Aramex three times yesterday just to make sure they delivered my mini. Only happened at 17h15 though. At least its only one day and not a whole weekend to wait

Lol, I should put a VTC4 in the green Reo, and a Red Efest in the Red Reo and then I will have super coordinated for super awesome :D
Great idea! :D then you need a purple reo so we can have matching reos and batteries :D

Great idea! :D then you need a purple reo so we can have matching reos and batteries :D

Oooh nice idea - super coordinated Reos for the metrosexual vaper.... [HASHTAG]#epicfail[/HASHTAG]

lol sounds like a greek mafia thing we doing here lol will they also come with poles to dance with? hahaha

Greek mafia?!?

What do you guys do? Run an olive racket?

Do you shakedown greek restaurants?

"Give us all your profit, or the Moussaka gets it!"

lol sounds like a greek mafia thing we doing here lol will they also come with poles to dance with? hahaha
If you want poles, I arrange it.

Greek mafia?!?

What do you guys do? Run an olive racket?

Do you shakedown greek restaurants?

"Give us all your profit, or the Moussaka gets it!"

"Take the gun, leave the tzatziki"

Wow good to be back in Sharks Country and my desk is full of Vape Mail but opening them will have to wait while I interface with the family after being away for a week fishing! Apologies to Ω @johan for this...

Iprovs-4.jpg

Back