Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

OK there is one out of the woodwork... there should be a few more vape mail posts real soon otherwise fines may ensue! ;)

fine.jpg

Thanks @Rob Fisher !

Now i have 4 of these and just need another reo to put her on lol

image_zps776327be.jpg

@Rob Fisher That Odin looks like a mighty interesting atty to build in. Triple vertical coils?

I'm still battling a bit with dual coils,,, will try it tomorrow... the guys in the US have been raving about the Odin and tomorrow I will get to see if it's real or just hype again!

I'm still battling a bit with dual coils,,, will try it tomorrow... the guys in the US have been raving about the Odin and tomorrow I will get to see if it's real or just hype again!

Very keen to see how it works out. I'm betting the flavour will be really good, looking at the height of the air slots in relation to the anchor points for the coils.

Vape Mail Baby!

Original Odin RDA from Loki Labs with Omega DT!

View attachment 12152

did a little light reading on the Odin RDA. theres some really really good feedback on this atty.
based on its design and what current users are saying, there should be quite a few interesting builds that can be done with this atty.
exciting times for your coil building @Rob Fisher

If you don't take a photo of this packaging, there's something wrong with you! It's really so bloody sexy!!! @VapeGrrl , you rock!
20140930_085035.jpg

My Bebop is back with his new haircut! Thanks @JakesSA ! Great work! You rock!
Now I can commence with the other changes and upgrades!

20140930_085827.jpg

And I got another Kayfun mini for a future pipe! Boom selecta!

20140930_090032.jpg
A very big thank you to Vapeclub! Your one stop everything club!!!!!
P.S. @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl , you still owe me a piece of paper!

If you don't take a photo of this packaging, there's something wrong with you! It's really so bloody sexy!!! @VapeGrrl , you rock!
View attachment 12204

View attachment 12205

View attachment 12206

nice vapemail!!! and true indeed. that packaging is very well done. its the vape club way

View attachment 12204

View attachment 12205

View attachment 12206

Awesome! and please note, that's the only kind of unopened parcel pics that doesn't cause nappy rash.

Sooo .. the Reo salon is now open if any other of these ladies want the modern low profile look. :)

Got some awesome vapemail today after 3 weeks wait cuz of the whole post office strike :-@

tAqO7Rm.jpg
yrCKWb4.jpg

rdKg5gm.jpg
EZ1DLas.jpg

Soz for massive images :emo:

Thanks! Sold out. :-(
HAHA Maybe I got the last ones because I placed another order last week for 10 VTC's, few overpriced authentic drip tips and some other stuff

Oh the cherry on top with that vape mail, no customs at all :D +1 to post office strike

Back