Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

DSC00225.JPG

Thank you so much @RevnLucky7 !!! That EMOW is a stunner!

...and the Seatle Mochiatto...... O!M!G! :eek: ....That is the coffee vape I've been looking for!! Wow!

Great photo too!
Look like that SVC plastic bottle leaked on you too....
Apologies for that. One of the reasons I'll no longer sell them mate. Glad you are happy!
Oh NO! Don't say I can't get this again ;(

The leak was minor... the aroma coming off it however is another story, I had to vape it immediately! :D

Oh NO! Don't say I can't get this again ;(

The leak was minor... the aroma coming off it however is another story, I had to vape it immediately! :D

I had one or two bad reviews on them... guys comparing them too other pricier juices and weren't happy, even though it was like a third of the price. Explaining these things just got hard. Pair that with the leaking I got off plastic and what not is was just too much of a headache at that point. Maybe I can work with them, see if we can come up with another idea.

I had one or two bad reviews on them... guys comparing them too other pricier juices and weren't happy, even though it was like a third of the price. Explaining these things just got hard. Pair that with the leaking I got off plastic and what not is was just too much of a headache at that point. Maybe I can work with them, see if we can come up with another idea.
R110 for 30ml!!! Those okes can kiss my ass, this stuff is worth A LOT more!

I know I am going to make a few people unhappy with this one but I am keeping the secret safe for Saturdays Eastern Cape Vape Meet.....Buuuuuut I would like to say thank you to the people involved for the huge vape mail! This thing is the biggest vape mail package I have ever received! Come pop onto the Eastern Cape vape meet thread on Saturday for more revealing pictures:p

For now all you get is this:giggle:
IMG_0696.JPG
ps. The only reason i doing this is to keep a huge secret and suprise for the guys attending the Vape meet on Saturday:dance:

@CYB3R N1NJ4 @Limbo @Space_Cowboy @Necris @mohamed @oom_koos

Last edited:
I know I am going to make a few people unhappy with this one but I am keeping the secret safe for Saturdays Eastern Cape Vape Meet.....Buuuuuut I would like to say thank you to the people involved for the huge vape mail! This thing is the biggest vape mail package I have ever received! Come pop onto the Eastern Cape vape meet thread on Saturday for more revealing pictures:p

View attachment 12348
ps. The only reason i doing this is to keep a huge secret and suprise for the guys attending the Vape meet on Saturday:dance:

i hereby request the finemaster to exercise his given rights

please step forward mr @Rob Fisher and do your thing

View attachment 12348
You know @johan keeps spare caps for this kind of thing! You may force him to use one he has been saving back just for such a instance!!!

View attachment 12348
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412253698.293490.jpg

I figure its all in good fun! I want the local guys to see this and have the excitement build for Saturday as I can barely control myself:lipssealed:

View attachment 12348

someone is playing with fire.
i bet its an empty box inside that bag:rofl:

OK the Judge is in session with a full bench...the sentence has been suspended till the Vape Meet and if the contents are not exciting enough there will be fines a plenty! ;)

JudgeAvatar.jpg

Thanks @Rob Fisher !

Im gonna coil it and give it a try now :p

image_zps784b44a1.jpg

Back