Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Got some goodies from Vape Club yesterday...

2014-10-01 10.59.26.jpg
2014-10-01 10.58.46.jpg
Decided to get a small (well smallish) device for out and about as the Cana and Nemi attract a bit of attention in public :D Great bit of kit and for a great price, really loving the EMOW tank, flavour and vapour is just great. Really good service from Vape Club and I would definitely recommend this kit to anyone starting out or looking for something a bit more inconspicuous.

View attachment 12261
View attachment 12262
Decided to get a small (well smallish) device for out and about as the Cana and Nemi attract a bit of attention in public :D Great bit of kit and for a great price, really loving the EMOW tank, flavour and vapour is just great. Really good service from Vape Club and I would definitely recommend this kit to anyone starting out or looking for something a bit more inconspicuous.

awesome vapemail. vision spinner 2 is really good looking

View attachment 12261
View attachment 12262
Baie mooi :D very nice setup .

View attachment 12261
View attachment 12262
I love the look of the Spinner II, classy and stylish.... and it works!

Seeing as TapaTalk isn't working I can't put up any pics but received the following.

• Lekka Vapors - Elvis Breakfast
  • Lekka Vapors - Red bull
  • Lekka Vapors - Strapple mint
  • Lekka Vapors - Mixed Berry
  • HHV - Huntsman
Have to try this Lekka Vapors range so working my way through.
I'm getting back to building up some good stock levels again with the post office strike anol.
Thanks @ShaneW for the great customer service as always, winning! Also @devdev for helping me get my HHV at last :)

thank you VapeKing
service was excellent and delivery was on time.
now i can try my hand at making some coils.IMG_0948.JPG

awesome vapemail @VandaL
be sure to give some feedback

Tried one of the VTC5's all day in my mech on a 0.6 Russian V2. Hit like a train for most of the day. Came home put it on the charger the battery reads 1 bar(l2 charger) so im guesing around 30% left? Which is on par with my VTC5's from Vapemob so no problems there.

The Onslaught is on another level, flavour on par with my Veritas(slightly edges it) , the draw is airy and just right for the tricoil setup. Makes atleast 2x the clouds the Veritas does. It's a nice warm flavorful vape. 50w 4.5v 24 wraps of 26G@3mm, just makes juice dissapear, 10 pulls and its begging for more juice.

Back