Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thanks @Paulie for organizing my Mutation XS from the US. She's a beaut, and the flavour production is awesome. :rock:
20106294940_6d9b10379e_z.jpg

Drum Roll... Epic Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Surprise Vape Mail!
KingRoyal 001.JPG

Beautiful packaging and beautiful bottles! Stunning! Can't wait to try these juices! Chicken Dinner! :rock::rock:
KingRoyal 002.JPG

so i asked @Rob Fisher if he could help with a stinkie on a budget and boy did he.
i will add more juice and waiting on a Dovpo from @kimbo. it should be a good start to get him going and hopefully stinkie free soon.
IMG_1538.JPG

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

dWC17Cr.jpg

olnldbG.jpg

18 x Authentic VTC5's
2x Authentic baby Petri drip tips
3x Cotton bacon 2.0
and some freebies from vapordna :rock::rock::rock:

I see the classic Bobas in the background @method1
Class

By the way, are you a musician? If so, can you play us a tune!?

Yes, stocked up a bit on boba's (more bottles that aren't in the pic) - it's an old fave although I'm starting to wish they'd make it in 3mg :p

I am in the music biz, and you've probably heard my stuff without knowing it ;-)

I would say judging by the frequency of posts here though that we're both more in the inhaling biz ;-)

85a75c9d2acc92c6fd315bfdb085125d.jpg

New juice.... lets see how this one goes. Its Battenberg cake. Cake with Marzipan and Apricot. Still looking for marzipan flavours anyway

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Don't you just hate handling rolls of Kanthal and Nickel? Well I found just the thing cruising on Amazon in the beading section! We use similar goodies for our fishing line but the wire is so much more of a pain... thought these may work and they work perfectly! They are Chicken Dinner buys!

VapeMail 016.JPG VapeMail 018.JPG

Don't you just hate handling rolls of Kanthal and Nickel? Well I found just the thing cruising on Amazon in the beading section! We use similar goodies for our fishing line but the wire is so much more of a pain... thought these may work and they work perfectly! They are Chicken Dinner buys!

View attachment 33042 View attachment 33043
:winnerwinner:

Mail Mail Baby! :rock:

Now that I'm starting to taste juices more I have invested in a few Drippers!

Project Sub Ohm Mutation X V4
Project Sub Ohm Freakshow Mini
Royal Hunter RDA
Turbo V2 RDA

Drippers 001.JPG Drippers 003.JPG

View attachment 33042 View attachment 33043
fantastic idea! Most of my spools have detangled, and it is a pain. Just found this spool tamer on amazon.de as well....just one question @Rob Fisher :
What is the minimum width of the spool for this to be fitted? I have the spools that are supplied by Zivipf.

fantastic idea! Most of my spools have detangled, and it is a pain. Just found this spool tamer on amazon.de as well....just one question @Rob Fisher :
What is the minimum width of the spool for this to be fitted? I have the spools that are supplied by Zivipf.

@Tom it looks like it will handle a few different sizes from small to large!

VapeMail 024.JPG

Last edited:
Wow, where are the posts?I like it regardless .

Hi @kev mac , thats the selling point, Postless DRA :rock:
Sadly my week has been too hectic to get to all my Vape Mail, so have not had the time on my hands to sit down with this one.
But I did make time to build the Velocity.... And to sum it up in one word... DAMN!!!
That think kicks like an angry bull, on Red Bull.... Built it 9 wraps 26G A1 Kanthal VapoWire spaced coils.
And dripped a mixture of 6mg juice, with a few 12mg menthol juice added for taste. Had the airflow about 1/8th open, to get a nice airy draw without feeling like a free flow.

Chain vaped it, and ended up lying on my bed, cross eyed, not able to function any further...
Error... Error...
Brain shut down... o_O

Back