Calling all DIY'ers

And I just made Charlie Noble's PB Cereal... 1 drop per 10ml...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where did you get the saline?

I was thinking about this and I remember when my daughter was young we got saline from the pharmacy for nebulisers. Think this might be a good source as it is meant for inhalation..

Where did you get the saline?

I was thinking about this and I remember when my daughter was young we got saline from the pharmacy for nebulisers. Think this might be a good source as it is meant for inhalation..

Yip, that's what I used...have 2 little ones so plenty 'lying around'!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I made my own Saline for the recipe, according to a home made saline solution for nebulisers recipe:

Non-Iodised salt (I used natural Kalahari unprocessed salt)
Distilled water from chemist

Boil water for 5 minutes and cover
Let it cool
Add salt 1tsp for 1 cup (according to recipe)
Shake and bottle

It works out to a 10% solution

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Quick - Anyone have a decent but basic menthol recipe thats good.
My SO has a colleague at work that wants to quit smoking and try vaping but want me to make her a nice menthol juice.

I found two recipes now which sounds like they could be good.

1% Koolada 10% TFA
4% Menthol TFA

And then

FA Pepperment 2.5%
FA Anise 2%
FA Vanilla Classic 1%
INW Eucalyptus & Mint 1%

What flavours do you have? If you're gonna order I can suggest a winner

Sent from my hlte using Tapatalk

What flavours do you have? If you're gonna order I can suggest a winner

Sent from my hlte using Tapatalk

Ok so the fruity flavors i have are:

Kiwi
Grape Candi
Sweet Strawberry
Lychee
Dragon Fruit
Tuti Fruiti
Guava
Peaches and cream

Perhaps one or two others i cant think of.

Ok so the fruity flavors i have are:

Kiwi
Grape Candi
Sweet Strawberry
Lychee
Dragon Fruit
Tuti Fruiti
Guava
Peaches and cream

Perhaps one or two others i cant think of.

if that is FA lychee try

3.5% FA Lychee
0.5% - 1% koolada (to taste)

I love this, Its an adaption of someones recipe that I can't find now:

CLY Menthol 1.5%, Koolada 2%, TFA Strawberry Ripe 7%

I'm sure you can use a different Menthol, Might want to tone down the Koolada to 1 % to start with

FW White grape is really good if you are after a sweet grape. It is very sweet though but I reckon give it a bash.
Do you by any chance have a recipe with white grape that you are happy with?

Do you by any chance have a recipe with white grape that you are happy with?

Nothing that I'm 100% happy with. I have been playing around with a white grape/Strawberry/Kiwi/peach mix that is pretty decent but still very much work in progress.

FW white grape 4%
TFA strawberry Ripe 6%
FA Kiwi 3%
FA White peach 2%

The the white grape and the white peach are a match made in heaven while the Kiwi supports it very nicely. The strawberry I'm undecided on but decided to try it based on the NCV trinity flavour profile, I have trouble tasting it though my wife tells me it comes through, but I tend to have a problem with strawberry at the best of times. She blasted through the 30ml tester I made in about a day so I've been meaning to make up another batch so I can taste it properly :)

It could be the basis of something really nice.

Nothing that I'm 100% happy with. I have been playing around with a white grape/Strawberry/Kiwi/peach mix that is pretty decent but still very much work in progress.

FW white grape 4%
TFA strawberry Ripe 6%
FA Kiwi 3%
FA White peach 2%

The the white grape and the white peach are a match made in heaven while the Kiwi supports it very nicely. The strawberry I'm undecided on but decided to try it based on the NCV trinity flavour profile, I have trouble tasting it though my wife tells me it comes through, but I tend to have a problem with strawberry at the best of times. She blasted through the 30ml tester I made in about a day so I've been meaning to make up another batch so I can taste it properly :)

Thank you! Nice work there @Soutie - I just need some FW White Grape and I can give this a whirl too.
I might try mix up the SRipe with CAP Sweet Strawberry or TFA Strawberry if I find the Strawberry too weak :)

FW white grape 4%
TFA strawberry Ripe 6%
FA Kiwi 3%
FA White peach 2%

Thanks will give it a shot, sounds delicious. But will have to order FA Kiwi and Peach first...

Quite keen on finding a good grape mix.

Back