Calling all DIY'ers

The Peaches and cream smelled so good I made a 15% mix with it.
It is very nice, maybe needs something more to bring the flavour out,,,we will see

Try Vanilla anything Vanilla, French Vanilla, Vanilla Swirl, Vanilla Custard(becareful with this one it's potent) Vanilla at the lower percentages will not change the juice too much but will definitely bring out the flavour of your Fruit

@r0gue z0mbie
For me the Strawberry ripe is much better than Strawberry cream or sweet strawberry.
I will try it with the ripe

Last edited:
Hello DIYers, here is something I've been working on for a while, it started off as a Vape Craving 'Adventure' clone but has taken on a life of its own:

60/40 VG/PG

TFA Pineapple 1% - still the dominant flavour at only 1%
TFA Coconut 10% - this is such a subtle flavour its barely noticeable but there, waiting for Coconut Extra to substitute
CAP Sweet Strawberry 2% - I think this needs to be increased slightly
CAP Sweet Cream 2%
Menthol 2%
Koolada 2%
Smooth 2%

Damn that TFA Pineapple. It's such a good pineapple flavour, but it's just so damn potent. I think I need to start diluting it down with PG before adding it to my mixes.

Hee hee some of my crop is coming in for harvest.

I can't remember if this was a clonee or just a recipe I found somewhere, but it is a real winner...

Dragonfruit 14%
Vanilla Swirl 4%
Bavarian Cream 2%

All TFA

I actually prefer it to Dragon Blood.

I have another recipe which I wanna share. It's my own recipe which I thought could be very good, ended up smoking my 10ml tester in a day.

12% CAP Vanilla Custard
6% CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl
3% TFA Dulche de Leche

3 Drops EM per 10ml

Steep for at least 2 weeks, 3 preferably.

It has a very floral aroma, but the taste is fantastic! Stick it out, it'll be worth it ;)

I've been meaning to ask. I have the danish and custard in TFA, so any chance you know what percentages to use with those rather?

I've been meaning to ask. I have the danish and custard in TFA, so any chance you know what percentages to use with those rather?

@r0gue z0mbie sorry I know this is not meant for me, however,the Cinnamon Danish has a honey aftertaste that can become rather overwhelming after a while, the honey is barely noticeable early on but it builds up in the mouth and becomes overly sweet, so you need to be careful with the flavour.

I'll go in at 6% with the Danish as well and the Vanilla at 10% the Dulce is spot on if I read the recipe correctly. 0.5 - 1% EM should be fine in this recipe, It will be sweet enough with the Vanilla and the Cinnamon and the Dulce, more than 1% may over sweeten this juice.

I'm personnally having a problem enhancing the flavour of the Cinnamon Danish, I've already up'ed to 10% with the Cinnamon Sugar Cookie in as well, and it's as if the Cinnamon dissipears on me, it's there, but not like I want it to be.

That recipe looks like a "Pancake" type recipe? sounds delicious.

@r0gue z0mbie sorry I know this is not meant for me, however,the Cinnamon Danish has a honey aftertaste that can become rather overwhelming after a while, the honey is barely noticeable early on but it builds up in the mouth and becomes overly sweet, so you need to be careful with the flavour.

I'll go in at 6% with the Danish as well and the Vanilla at 10% the Dulce is spot on if I read the recipe correctly. 0.5 - 1% EM should be fine in this recipe, It will be sweet enough with the Vanilla and the Cinnamon and the Dulce, more than 1% may over sweeten this juice.

I'm personnally having a problem enhancing the flavour of the Cinnamon Danish, I've already up'ed to 10% with the Cinnamon Sugar Cookie in as well, and it's as if the Cinnamon dissipears on me, it's there, but not like I want it to be.

That recipe looks like a "Pancake" type recipe? sounds delicious.

Thank you very much.
I love cinnamon, so I definitely hope it sticks around.

Ya, it @UnholyMunk's own recipe, which does sound very nice :)

Damn that TFA Pineapple. It's such a good pineapple flavour, but it's just so damn potent. I think I need to start diluting it down with PG before adding it to my mixes.
I often do this with potent flavours/additives, makes it way easier to add small quantities without overdoing it - I then just rename the flavour to Pineapple 50% for example

Hello DIYers, here is something I've been working on for a while, it started off as a Vape Craving 'Adventure' clone but has taken on a life of its own:

60/40 VG/PG

TFA Coconut 10% - this is such a subtle flavour its barely noticeable but there, waiting for Coconut Extra to substitute
CAP Sweet Strawberry 2% - I think this needs to be increased slightly
CAP Sweet Cream 2%
Menthol 2%
Koolada 2%
Smooth 2%
I found the The TFA coconut becomes more coconut and less sun-tan lotion if you mix it with some bavarian cream :)

Has anyone found a use for spearmint? I just can't will myself into using it.. Is peppermint much better? Been hunting for a nice mint for a while now.

Has anyone found a use for spearmint? I just can't will myself into using it.. Is peppermint much better? Been hunting for a nice mint for a while now.
Spearmint actually works well with some of the more complex tobaccos and maybe some coconut added

@Derick I was thinking of getting some orange flavour and pairing them to make a suicide juice :rofl: Thanks. Will try that out

I absolutely love spearmint with some fruit (Strawberry, Dragon Fruit). But just add a hint of spearmint (1% max). Spearmint by itself (at 6-8%) is also really nice - I have a friend who only started vaping (again) because I made him some of that ;)

Peppermint...I love that too, and it also goes well with fruits. Adding peppermint to a menthol mix also adds a nice extra dimension ;)
My latest mix with it is a creamy peppermint...it's nice but I think I overdid the peppermint @ 3% o_O

With all the mints I'd recommend starting very low and adding more as needed. They tend to take over the longer you vape it :)

I absolutely love spearmint with some fruit (Strawberry, Dragon Fruit). But just add a hint of spearmint (1% max). Spearmint by itself (at 6-8%) is also really nice - I have a friend who only started vaping (again) because I made him some of that ;)

Peppermint...I love that too, and it also goes well with fruits. Adding peppermint to a menthol mix also adds a nice extra dimension ;)
My latest mix with it is a creamy peppermint...it's nice but I think I overdid the peppermint @ 3% o_O

With all the mints I'd recommend starting very low and adding more as needed. They tend to take over the longer you vape it :)

@free3dom , what did you use for the creamy element? I'm trying for the same thing, but using Wintergreen and Bavarian Cream. It's missing something though...

I found the The TFA coconut becomes more coconut and less sun-tan lotion if you mix it with some bavarian cream :)

Thanks @Derick but I am officially giving up on regular coconut, I am banking on coconut extra to be just what I'm looking for!

I Vaped so many liquids and never until now I founded my ADV and that is Looper. I would really love a recipe that's almost like that.

Played around with a new NET as well. Got some Mocha Cavendish from JJ Cale tobacconist in Clearwater last week. Mixed 15g tobacco with 25ml PG, 25ml VG and 25ml Vodka. Gave it a stir and popped the glass container in the slow cooker with the lid off (on the container, not the slow cooker). Filled slow cooker about half way and let it simmer on LOW through the night. Switched off in the morning and let the mix cool in the cooker. Switched on again next evening and repeated process.

Mixed it in at 20% to a mix of 50/50 PG/VG. Added about 1 drop of brown vinegar per ml-ish.
Next time I will mix in 25% NET, needs a bit of kick. Currently experimenting wiht different fruit flavors around the 4% mark to add to it. Trying to create something similar to Tark's Rasputin. Definitely a dryer vape than Rasputin and much less sweet.
Again, may need some EM to perfect it.

Very curious as to why @jprossouw rated this post as "dumb"....?

@free3dom , what did you use for the creamy element? I'm trying for the same thing, but using Wintergreen and Bavarian Cream. It's missing something though...

I'm not exactly sure how the Wintergreen would be in relation to what I did, but I too used Bavarian Cream :D

I added a dash of menthol to the mix (about 2%) - I'm using the 10% menthol concentrate, so it would be way less if you are using 60% concentrate (about 0.5% or less). The menthol is quite light, and that's the way I like it - it just boosts the peppermint a bit :)

Back