Calling all DIY'ers

Tried a new custard recipe and its my favourite custard so far.
12% Vanilla Custard - TFA
6% Butterscoch - TFA
2% Bavarian Cream - TFA

Original recipe was with wipped cream going to try that new with my new batch of flavours.

Nice, thank you, a good custard is always welcome.

My first GVC should be ready in a few days. But this should be next.

OMG. I just tested the 15 ml Cinnamon Danish tester I mixed on Friday, tastes just like a cinnabon. Lovely.

This is definitely a Skyblue winner.

The mix was 50/50. 6mg nic with 10% flavour.

Sent while vaping on Okkum my Smok M80

OMG. I just tested the 15 ml Cinnamon Danish tester I mixed on Friday, tastes just like a cinnabon. Lovely.

Sounds yummy :)

@BumbleBee, it is. I am vaping on a 1.2♎ @20W on my Subtank mini. Is a flavour bomb

I am very glad to hear that as i mixed my first try on it this past week.
Its still steeping as i have some other juices to vape in the meantime but looking forward to the cinnamon danish now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"OMG. I just tested the 15 ml Cinnamon Danish tester I mixed on Friday, tastes just like a cinnabon. Lovely."

WoW sounds like breakfast :--P

Quick question how long to steep skybleu flavours

Quick question how long to steep skybleu flavours
The simpler flavours don't need steeping, like fruits or single flavour mixes but they will get better with time. More complex mixes and anything with cream type flavours will need to steep, usually a week minimum.

[QUTE="BumbleBee, post: 223678, member: 665"]The simpler flavours don't need steeping, like fruits or single flavour mixes but they will get better with time. More complex mixes and anything with cream type flavours will need to steep, usually a week minimum.[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks uhm ive mixed four just one flavour each and Im chasing flavour but after a puff or so the flavour fades

What percentage and wich flavours did you mix up?

You don't need to steep at all - if you mix the juice under a full moon. The lady in a black hat holding a broom told me.

Custardost: 223686 said:
What percentage and wich flavours did you mix up?
Vanilla custard, lemon lime,apple and creme de menthe all at thirteen point something 10 mil on seventy-five

I get that with vanilla flavor. Three hits, and bang, just this bland tasteless clouds.

All flavours will improve with some steeping - custard specifically can take a few weeks to become good, after about 4-6 it is magic.

To speed up the process, place the mixed juice (in a tightly sealed bottle, preferably glass) into some hot (not boiling) water. This speeds up the rate at which the various components mix ;)

Thank you will steep some more its not too strong or anything like that or something wrong with my mix

Thank you will steep some more its not too strong or anything like that or something wrong with my mix

At 13% those flavours are going to become quite strong...just give them a while :)

I generally only mix single flavours at 8%, unless I know it is a weak flavour. But tastes vary, so perhaps the 13% will be just what you are looking for ;)

free3dom said:
At 13% those flavours are going to become quite strong...just give them a while :)

I generally only mix single flavours at 8%, unless I know it is a weak flavour. But tastes vary, so perhaps the 13% will be just what you are looking for ;)
Do you mix of the batt or mix a bit taste it and then mix the big batch or wat do do with large mixes

I do 5ml mixes first, steep for a week and then test, the good ones I'll build larger batches, questionable ones I let steep another week, the crappy ones I throw in a closet and forget about them. Try them when I run out of other stuff to vape. If one seems okay, I'll put it back in the experimentation pool.

I mix 10ml batches and do the same as the viper does

Another tip, for fruity flavors I like to hit Pick n Pay or Checkers and walk through the fruit juice section. Sometimes I'll buy a small bottle/box of a flavor that seems nice and test it like that. Helps exercise the mind a bit too. At the moment I'm into fruit flavors, fruit/menthol flavors etc. Also experimenting with some NET's and fruit flavors. That is proving more difficult though. For fruit flavors I'd say some citric acid, malic acid and koolada are great additives to have. Some smooth and sweetener also comes in handy. Working on my own Turkish Delight juice as well, coming along nicely (since the bottle promised to me by another member never made it to the mailbox :p)

Ok will try it I had a few tasteless ones that remixed it with tasteless juice and remixed them with flavour

I have read on other forums that you can add a few drop of lemon juice as well to make some flavors pop and increase throat hit. Vinegar seems to smooth it out a bit and make some flavors pop.

Back