Calling all DIY'ers

One of the vendors is going to bring it, and others, in - http://www.ecigssa.co.za/capella-no-fly.t29914/
@Andre I've been watching this thread with great interest & waiting but it seems to be a rather slow expedition. How regular the supply will be remains to be seen - hopefully a steady stream. I've been trying Chefsflavours UK on numerous occasions but it's been fruitless :(:doh:

@Andre I've been watching this thread with great interest & waiting but it seems to be a rather slow expedition. How regular the supply will be remains to be seen - hopefully a steady stream. I've been trying Chefsflavours UK on numerous occasions but it's been fruitless :(:doh:
Leave @Chefsflavours a message on their site asking to send you a paypal invoice with tracked shipping (around 10 Pounds) and listing exactly what you want. Just make sure it is in stock. I just copied my basket to a pdf file and attached same to the message. You will most probably be speaking to one Sophie. Frustrating way to communicate. One cannot answer to their emails, so one has to copy and paste and use their message service on their site. Then you need patience. My order was shipped on 4 November and Royal Mail shows it has been in SA for some time, but not yet registered on the SAPO side.

Leave @Chefsflavours a message on their site asking to send you a paypal invoice with tracked shipping (around 10 Pounds) and listing exactly what you want. Just make sure it is in stock. I just copied my basket to a pdf file and attached same to the message. You will most probably be speaking to one Sophie. Frustrating way to communicate. One cannot answer to their emails, so one has to copy and paste and use their message service on their site. Then you need patience. My order was shipped on 4 November and Royal Mail shows it has been in SA for some time, but not yet registered on the SAPO side.
Thanks Andre, I'll will most certainly give that a go

Hey guys,

I just placed an order for quite a lot of concentrates, and in that order is the following:

BOMBIES NANA CREAM

(LA) Banana Cream 5%
(TPA) Dragon fruit 3%
(TPA) Strawberry 7%

CHOCOLATE MILK

TPA Double Chocolate (clear)
TPA Vanilla Swirl
CAP Vanilla Custard V1
TPA Ethyl Maltol
sweetener (sucralose)

These are unaltered clones and just want to know if anyone has tried either and any thoughts on them.

Hey guys,

I just placed an order for quite a lot of concentrates, and in that order is the following:

BOMBIES NANA CREAM

(LA) Banana Cream 5%
(TPA) Dragon fruit 3%
(TPA) Strawberry 7%

CHOCOLATE MILK

TPA Vanilla Swirl
CAP Vanilla Custard V1
TPA Ethyl Maltol
sweetener (sucralose)

These are unaltered clones and just want to know if anyone has tried either and any thoughts on them.
I have been using CAP Choc Brownie in my choc milks or milkshakes it is phenomenal. Get some on the side and give it a go. 3 thumbs up from me. Looks like a great start in DIY there all the best!

I have been using CAP Choc Brownie in my choc milks or milkshakes it is phenomenal. Get some on the side and give it a go. 3 thumbs up from me. Looks like a great start in DIY there all the best!
Gordona Vapes, whos recipes rock, also use Choc Brownie for choc. Ive been meaning to check it out.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Gordona Vapes, whos recipes rock, also use Choc Brownie for choc. Ive been meaning to check it out.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Another favorite I came across by subbing is CAP Choc Donut for milkshakes. Ran out of normal chocolates and was too skint for re stocks. The Choc Donut makes one helluva heavy juice if you want to go for hot cocoa then WIN. I think it is all the diacetyl once it hits the dairies nomnomnom

Is that the CAP Chocolate Fudge Brownie V2?

Yup, I've been waiting for my flavors from ChefsflavorUK also. Dealt with Sophie, the messaging sucks but it took only a few hours to get it sorted. I paid 6.50gbp for a 30gbp order, so not bad at all.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yup, I've been waiting for my flavors from ChefsflavorUK also. Dealt with Sophie, the messaging sucks but it took only a few hours to get it sorted. I paid 6.50gbp for a 30gbp order, so not bad at all.

Sophie is the one who kept fending off my queries

Sophie is the one who kept fending off my queries
That's interesting. She was trying to convince me to still put in the order using tracked mail. Maybe ask for tracked mail specifically.

Hey guys,

BOMBIES NANA CREAM

(LA) Banana Cream 5%
(TPA) Dragon fruit 3%
(TPA) Strawberry 7%

CHOCOLATE MILK

TPA Vanilla Swirl
CAP Vanilla Custard V1
TPA Ethyl Maltol
sweetener (sucralose)

Having made both, the Nana Cream is hands down one of my favourite hot summer day vapes. Make it you won't regret it! I've subbed LA Banana Cream for TFA when I ran out and it was still excellent. The Chocolate Milk not so much, made 50ml and gave away 40ml. If pushed for a rating I'd say it's "okay" at best.

Last edited:
The Chocolate Milk is Wayne's earlier attempt. He's done a new one that uses Inw Milk Chocolate instead of TFA Double.

4% (INW) Milk Chocolate
3%(TPA) Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1%(TPA) Meringue
1%(TPA) Marshmallow
1%(FW) Hazelnut
0.5%(CAP) Vanilla Custard
2%(TPA) Sweetener

Copyright and attribution Wayne Walker 2016 <--- just so's I don't go on da Wall of Shame or nuttin'.

Thankfully I stocked up some INW Milk Chocolate last month and I have all the other flavours too :D Thanks @RichJB

The Chocolate Milk is Wayne's earlier attempt. He's done a new one that uses Inw Milk Chocolate instead of TFA Double.

4% (INW) Milk Chocolate
3%(TPA) Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1%(TPA) Meringue
1%(TPA) Marshmallow
1%(FW) Hazelnut
0.5%(CAP) Vanilla Custard
2%(TPA) Sweetener

Copyright and attribution Wayne Walker 2016 <--- just so's I don't go on da Wall of Shame or nuttin'.

Tried this and don't know if it's cause of summer or whatever but a warm chocolate milkshake Vape just didn't feel right. The Cuprian at least had the coolness In the creme de menthe to cool it down slightly. Was thinking of adding a smidge of koolada to maybe cool the milkshake down a little or I'll just let It steep till the world cools down a little..

Strangely enough, warm chocolate vapes don't bother me. I can even take strawberry milkshake or ice cream as a warm vape. The one thing I can't countenance is warm cola. I made up HIC's FA Cola and Cherry mix and almost spat it out. Rather flat Coke that has been left on the dashboard of a car parked in the summer sun for six hours. Eeeeew. I had to drench it in Koolada to make it even mildly vapable.

Good morning guys. Have anyone tried the FA pre-blended series from FA? It would be nice to hear some suggestions on mixing percentages.

Good morning guys. Have anyone tried the FA pre-blended series from FA? It would be nice to hear some suggestions on mixing percentages.
The reason for my asking is I see on customer experiences the average vary between 6-10 percent, but the guideline as per FA is 5 percent.

Thanks @Greyz and @RichJB , I knew I should have consulted here first before making the purchase, oh well...nothing I can do now but mix it up and try it.

A pleasure bud :D You know this place is like an online DIY encyclopedia.

Back