Ceramic coils and compatible tanks

Does the sweet note in Tropical Ice come through too?
It does for me yes. Maybe try half a tank first. But now i wish i had two tanks because i want to keep tropical in one and fruits in other.Evod for menthols back in cupboard lol.

There is little doubt that the 50/50 and 60/40 juices perform way better in the Target Tank... just put in Tropical Ice and the change over was swift and sweet! And Tropical Ice is different in the tank... bloody marvellous but different! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner @Schnappie! Good call! ;)

There is little doubt that the 50/50 and 60/40 juices perform way better in the Target Tank... just put in Tropical Ice and the change over was swift and sweet! And Tropical Ice is different in the tank... bloody marvellous but different! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner @Schnappie! Good call! ;)
Looks like you might need another target tank ;) nr 6

Looks like you might need another target tank ;) nr 6

I do... but I'm trying to hold back till the Ceramic Sub Tank Coils arrive... :p

Today's Hand Check, TT Tropical Ice, TT Dairy Queen, TT Milky Way, TT XXX and then the lone P67 with a Divo and Tropical Ice.
HandCheck99.JPG

I do... but I'm trying to hold back till the Ceramic Sub Tank Coils arrive... :p

Today's Hand Check, TT Tropical Ice, TT Dairy Queen, TT Milky Way, TT XXX and then the lone P67 with a Divo and Tropical Ice.
View attachment 48389
Thats true curious about them.

The threat to the Reos are growing lol. Would love to get my hands on a Reo but need to build a solid case to get wifey on board...

It does for me yes. Maybe try half a tank first. But now i wish i had two tanks because i want to keep tropical in one and fruits in other.Evod for menthols back in cupboard lol.
Awesome.. okay cool, going to try for myself tonight :) Will give feedback tomorrow.
Lol.. I bought a 2nd Target tank but haven't used it yet.. was saving it for my banana cream juice which is sooo good in the target too. I might just need a 3rd though hahaha.

What size bore is target tank and how is it with consuming juice does it drink the juice is it quite good and can the tank fit a ijust2 mod?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

What size bore is target tank and how is it with consuming juice does it drink the juice is it quite good and can the tank fit a ijust2 mod?

It loves drinking juice maybe a bit more than the ijust2. It holds 3.5 ml juice so u need to have juice on hand if you vape a lot.the flavour is awesome and coils last very long. It will def fit on ijust2 mod but you will only get 19.2 watts on the 0.9 coils which might be too low to properly fire the ceramic coils

On priming, would it work to take the coils fresh out their pack and drop them in a container of VG or VG/PG mix and just leave them like that in a cupboard. Then when needed one can pull them out (probably with tweezers ;)) and pop them in the tank "pre-soaked"? First few pulls may be flavour less of course.

It loves drinking juice maybe a bit more than the ijust2. It holds 3.5 ml juice so u need to have juice on hand if you vape a lot.the flavour is awesome and coils last very long. It will def fit on ijust2 mod but you will only get 19.2 watts on the 0.9 coils which might be too low to properly fire the ceramic coils
What is the required wattage for these coils?

They are rated for 20 to 35 watts. Personally i get proper taste from 24W and up so far. Still new on this tank but the maths doesnt bode well for mech mods on these coils its going to be either too weak or too strong for 0.9 coils

First impressions... the priming of the coil seems to go a lot faster with these coils and I took a tentative toot because I was so anxious to try them and no burnt taste... ok let's give it a few large draws...

I'm using Vapour Mountain XXX for the tests because I know the juice well and it really shines in the Target Tank.

The Target Tank smooths out a vape and reduces the throat hit and the gCeramics do the same.
The Target Tank allows long drawn out vapes and the gCeramics are the same.
The Target Tank airflow appears to be a little more open than the gCeramics.
The Target Tanks flavour is crisper and better but bear in mind it has had over 60 refills (I have lost count now) and the gCeramic is only on it's first few puffs. But the flavour on the gCeramic is certainly much better than any of the standard sub tank coils.

This is just the initial impression and I will post later when the coil has settled in.

But one thing is for sure... buy these coils when they arrive at local vendors!

Coil Wars!
Coil Wars 001.JPG

First impressions... the priming of the coil seems to go a lot faster with these coils and I took a tentative toot because I was so anxious to try them and no burnt taste... ok let's give it a few large draws...

I'm using Vapour Mountain XXX for the tests because I know the juice well and it really shines in the Target Tank.

The Target Tank smooths out a vape and reduces the throat hit and the gCeramics do the same.
The Target Tanks flavour is crisper and better but bear in mind it has had over 60 refills (I have lost count now) and the gCeramic is only on it's first few puffs. But the flavour on the gCeramic is certainly much better than any of the standard sub tank coils.

This is just the initial impression and I will post later when the coil has settled in.

Coil Wars!
View attachment 48479
Very curious to see how they go over time and last

Coil Wars!
View attachment 48479

Not sure if they're available yet but I'd love to see how the atom gceramics compatible with the Target compare to the ones for the subtank (and of course to the cCells) ;)

Oh, and out of curiosity, how do you rate the gceramics vs the gclaptons?

@Rob Fisher

Thanks for the awesome write ups, and doing the tests and comparisons most of us wish we could do and could afford!

Thanks for the feedback on the ceramic coils for the SubTank Mini @Rob Fisher

I suspect these are going to be quite popular given how many SubTank Minis there are out there.
Very useful and I can see several folk getting a coil to try it out.

My impressions on the ceramic coil (0.9 ohm) in the Target is as follows:
- it's a great vape and has good flavour
- but I think the throat hit is less - so if you like a strong vape (like me) or a menthol burn (like me) you may not like it as much. That said, I think many vapers do not like strong throat hit, so will probably like the softer feel of these coils.
- definitely a premium feel to the vapour - it's like soft fine mist compared to normal rebuilt coils.

So I eventually tried tropical Ice in my Target .. Still flipping good but I thought I would get a huge hit of menthol .. I'm not .. The menthol, again has taken a back set and I'm getting more of the coconut and the something sweet .. Seems to me the the flavours that are dominant in other tanks are faded in the target .. Allowing the other flavours in the juice to shine through

Back