Forum Medals

I wasnt expecting this and didnt have my acceptance speech, so without sounding like a queen at the oscars, Thanks Kindly to the mods behind the medal, also to my fellow vapers for the 'grats and wishes.

...and also folk like @Dubz @Lingogrey @Kuhlkatz for showing how its done.

I wasnt expecting this and didnt have my acceptance speech, so without sounding like a queen at the oscars, Thanks Kindly to the mods behind the medal, also to my fellow vapers for the 'grats and wishes.

Gratz @blujeenz ! Very well deserved too.
Oh, thanks for the mention, but it's not like any of us was holding a gun to your head - you only have yourself to blame ;)

P.S. That medal - It's a bit like working in the hospitality industry. Making new guests feel welcome and hoping they would extend their stay or pop around again soon because YOU think it's worth staying here instead of finding other lodging. Big ups for that...

Yay a shiny for me:D. Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I`d like to thank my parents for the direction in life, bringing me to where I am right now.........Oh wait wrong speech:giggle:. Seriously though I`ve never sought commendations for things that I do in life, work and family included, but I cant help having a big smile on my face right now. ECIGSSA and all the people here make this forum rock. I`ve come to the realisation that giving up the smokes is not hard, staying off is the hard part and that is where this forum comes in as the greatest support group ever:rock:.

WOW....thanks admin and mods.....didn't see that coming. I got some bling, bling

Congrats @WARMACHINE you deserve it!
Now who I got to sleep with to get a medal too?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back