Forum Medals

Congrats @Greyz, for you too have earned a medal today, must be Friday mood or something :p
Dedicated Member screenshot.png

Keep being awesome.

@Greyz it seems you did a good job with Shaq, I hope you enjoyed it as much as he did i'm sure.
Grats bro on the nice blingz :)

I don't know if I can nominate sombody for a medal but I nominate @Ezekiel for his awesome advice on TC time and time again!
Haha @Christos! Appreciate the compliment, but youre making me feel ba since Ive been planning to write another guide for weeks now but to no avail! Thanks - think you just made my day!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

i won't be subtle, I need to up skillz to get me some bling - gonna buy three different mods that I use daily, gonna start building sick coils etc... I want bling, it just looks so sexy :)

i won't be subtle, I need to up skillz to get me some bling - gonna buy three different mods that I use daily, gonna start building sick coils etc... I want bling, it just looks so sexy :)

thats the way !

That's not enough to get a shiney mate. You going to have to sleep with Shaq if you want to rock the bling!
shaq-encounter.jpg
Tell Shaq I said "Hi" ;)

Congrats @NewOobY and @Waine on your new Medals.
Damn you guys finished off Shaq in record time! That alone deserves a Medal!

Back