Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Soooo it's day 6 of stinky free...my nicotine withdrawal started on day 2 already and it was so severe I will never touch a stinky again due not wanting to go through that again, throbbing headache, no taste or smell, no feeling in legs or face, blurry vision, swollen face and a cough that would bring me to my knees...hit me hard and hit me good...safe to say I'm all better and looking forward to my new life...now just to upgrade my gear and vape on...if it wasn't for this forum I would've never stopped smoking....thanks guys
Well done. Totally worth it

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

Soooo it's day 6 of stinky free...my nicotine withdrawal started on day 2 already and it was so severe I will never touch a stinky again due not wanting to go through that again, throbbing headache, no taste or smell, no feeling in legs or face, blurry vision, swollen face and a cough that would bring me to my knees...hit me hard and hit me good...safe to say I'm all better and looking forward to my new life...now just to upgrade my gear and vape on...if it wasn't for this forum I would've never stopped smoking....thanks guys

Congrats @quanadamsza
Most of us easily forget how difficult it was in the beginning.
Well done on your 6 days. You are doing great!!
Wishing you all the best for the days ahead. Onward and upward

No problem @Silver!
Im using the Tapatalk android app wich limits me.Is it posible for you to make changes to my profile because I cant?
My Birthday makes me 10 years older

Sure, i can help you out, but we dont like doing that generally. Can you imagine how many requests we would get from the tapatalk users

Just log on with a normal browser and click your name in the top right

Just checked now, the birthdate cannot be changed by the user. Lol. Ok, PM me with your birthdate and i will see if i can change it for you.

You have literally done the hard yards. Well done, congrats. From here on in as your taste buds start to recover it becomes a flavour journey.

Fantastic news, congratulations! :clap:

That first hump is by far the worst of it, and it sounds like you had it very bad indeed - great job sticking it out :rock:

Luckily, once you've crossed that initial awfulness the vaping takes over and you begin to appreciated it for more than just a way to stop smoking - it's a wonderful thing all on it's own :D

Just stick to it, keep vaping, and never look back - you might turn into ash :p:)

I realized the other day I have broken the 1 year mark.

I didn't think I would ever achieve such a milestone. So proud that I have made it through with not a single stinky.

I didn't think I would ever achieve such a milestone. So proud that I have made it through with not a single stinky.

12 Months.png

You will start cough up black tar soon aswell. That last for about a month. Once that is gone you are in the clear.

May i be the first to say. You must try a reo on your vape journey

Congrats. A great milestone.

Hi Everyone

I just joined this forum and I must say I am impressed. I just wish I could have discovered it sooner. But never the less, I have been vaping now for over 2 years and haven't looked back to another cigi since as I am enjoying the vaping experience so much more.:-D

Hi Everyone

I just joined this forum and I must say I am impressed. I just wish I could have discovered it sooner. But never the less, I have been vaping now for over 2 years and haven't looked back to another cigi since as I am enjoying the vaping experience so much more.:-D
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on being stinky free for so long - a massive achievement. Happy vaping.

I believe about 9 months or so :) Had a few when out with friends and all batteries are finished but yuck would never turn back. :p Get that horrible chemical taste on my tongue from stinkies o_O How on earth did I start smoking that.

I believe about 9 months or so :) Had a few when out with friends and all batteries are finished but yuck would never turn back. :p Get that horrible chemical taste on my tongue from stinkies o_O How on earth did I start smoking that.

9 Months.png

Congrats on the 9 months. A huge achievement.

Congrats folks on the awesome achievements. Every day is a winner without stinkies.

Back