Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

@Rob Fisher , that new RDTA with the blue Goon cap looks very nice!
I also would like to hear how you like it after youve had a chance

And lovely Exocet @SAVapeGear !!!

Picked up a Chubby from DistricF5VE this weekend. Thanks Eric so much better than the stock 24mm cap, was disappointed with it up until this cap.

fe5511af641eb614a9f64b40593bd2fb.jpg

b8c15e818a659f0664f8b361acfb2004.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greece vape mail included a GP Dripper Pro and some other goodies from my friend (owner of a company that is well known for their manufacturing excellence). A 22mm SS 316 RDA with top air, 2 AFC caps that covers from MTL to DLH's and supports quad, dual and single coil builds. Has Ultem/SS spit back Wide Bore DT, Ultem spit back 510 DT adapter, adjustable 510 positive pin, comes with accessory squonk positive pin, bag full of spare parts/tools, etc. A nice feature is machined tabs right on the base that perfectly aligns the top air cap with the coils. Another that the SS is electroplated to make it easier to clean. You can drip it via the DT, or via the top 3mm or 2mm air intake holes. It was designed for their excellent mech tube mods, but lends itself very well to box mods as well.

gpdp.jpg

Missing in this picture is the extra single coil AFC top cap, and spares.
gpdp2.jpg

First build (dual) has been in use since soon after received on a backup SMW with one of my favored DIY's. It shows great promise so far as a clouds of vapor flavor RDA. But I'll wait until I've tried all the variables over some weeks before I offer the pro's and con's (if any) as I see them.

swmgp.jpg

Last edited:
Greece vape mail included a GP Dripper Pro and some other goodies from my friend (owner of the company) who only makes true HE gear. A 22mm SS 316 RDA with top air, 2 AFC caps that covers from MTL to DLH's and supports quad, dual and single coil builds. Has Ultem/SS spit back Wide Bore DT, Ultem spit back 510 DT adapter, accessory squonk positive pin, bag full of spare parts/tools, etc. A nice feature is machined tabs right on the base that perfectly aligns the top air cap with the coils.

View attachment 89647

View attachment 89648

First build (dual) has been in use since soon after received on a backup SMW with one of my favored DIY's. It shows great promise so far as a clouds of vapor flavor RDA. But I'll wait until I've tried all the variables over some weeks before I offer the pro's and con's if any as I see them.

View attachment 89649
Oh wow that looks beautiful! Keen to hear how it go's.

Greece vape mail included a GP Dripper Pro and some other goodies from my friend (owner of a company that is well known for their manufacturing excellence). A 22mm SS 316 RDA with top air, 2 AFC caps that covers from MTL to DLH's and supports quad, dual and single coil builds. Has Ultem/SS spit back Wide Bore DT, Ultem spit back 510 DT adapter, adjustable 510 positive pin, comes with accessory squonk positive pin, bag full of spare parts/tools, etc. A nice feature is machined tabs right on the base that perfectly aligns the top air cap with the coils. Another that the SS is electroplated to make it easier to clean. You can drip it via the DT, or via the top 3mm or 2mm air intake holes. It was designed for their excellent mech tube mods, but lends itself very well to box mods as well.

View attachment 89647

View attachment 89648

First build (dual) has been in use since soon after received on a backup SMW with one of my favored DIY's. It shows great promise so far as a clouds of vapor flavor RDA. But I'll wait until I've tried all the variables over some weeks before I offer the pro's and con's (if any) as I see them.

View attachment 89649
I like that. And the price is right at vapourart (69 Euros + 15 Euros for DHL shipping).

View attachment 89647

View attachment 89648

View attachment 89649

Please share a pic of the build deck @Spydro . thanks.

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Piebald Billet Box DNA60!
VMFedex 001.JPG VMFedex 002.JPG

Battery Wraps etc from IMR! Couple of ceramic tweezers!
VMFedex 003.JPG VMFedex 004.JPG

Two Exocets and one is off to @Kurt Yeo! And then my Narda Deck with Satin finish Narda Cap from Odis!
VMFedex 005.JPG VMFedex 006.JPG

I like that. And the price is right at vapourart (69 Euros + 15 Euros for DHL shipping).

Agree that the price is right with the current 1.08 EUR to USD exchange rate verses the around 1.40 it was back when I bought my other $4000+ worth of their gear within a 2 month period in mid 2014.

What sets it apart from the rest? How does it compare to the Arms Race that is seemingly flooding the used market, or the RX2/3?
small, compact and finish + new 510 makes it a really good mod. Arms race is very nice, but got bored quickly. Rx... should I even comment on this ;)

small, compact and finish + new 510 makes it a really good mod. Arms race is very nice, but got bored quickly. Rx... should I even comment on this ;)
So it has a 510 that actually will last longer than a set of batteries. I know its early days but I hope battery life is also on the up compared to the RX...

Back