Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Lol, my signature says 1 year and 1 month :p only just realised its been a year now :) :) loving it

congratulations-2271.gif

@n0ugh7_zw

Its been hectic at times...
11707587_10154197720582699_1823772103948411749_n.jpg

I remember dry hits if you didn't tilt your ego some...
11249316_10154197720292699_621278415942911288_n.jpg

it got better when I found EcigsSA, the best vape forum on this here planet...
11692734_10154197719592699_8600717562446025279_n.jpg

In fact it got pretty damm good...
11698566_10154197721572699_103333619034733087_n.jpg

Doors opened up and things were becoming great...
11709315_10154197722267699_5356336781474317770_n.jpg

Until I could finally say, I'm one happy vaper and here to stay :)
11705298_10154197726877699_520457761394245410_n.jpg

To the EcigsSa community, thank you so much for your advice, laughs, generosity and friendship, without you, I might have been still smoking and for this I have much love for you guys and girls, thank you :h:

:rock: 12 Months Stinky free :rock:

congrats guys. it still amazes me just how many cigs have not made there way into our systems in a year.

think about this. pack a day x forum members x time vaping = :censored: load of cigarettes

Totally agree with you guys, I'm so thankful that I dont smoke anymore, I can feel and see the difference vaping has made. When I have some spare cash, I'd like to go get a chest xray and compared it to the xray I got a year and half ago :nerd:

View attachment 30512

View attachment 30514

View attachment 30516

View attachment 30511

View attachment 30510

View attachment 30509

To the EcigsSa community, thank you so much for your advice, laughs, generosity and friendship, without you, I might have been still smoking and for this I have much love for you guys and girls, thank you :h:

QDSIbN5.gif

Congratulations @hands I am getting there and loving the journey so far, even enjoy being called a "snob" by my smoking colleagues and friends, just another challenge in my "conversion drive", from me alone to adding another six, converted two members of my family, third one taking "baby steps", I will convert them "one at a time" or as the great Winston said: "We will fight them (ciggie smokers) on the beaches....."

congrats guys. it still amazes me just how many cigs have not made there way into our systems in a year.

think about this. pack a day x forum members x time vaping = :censored: load of cigarettes

"Big Tobacco's" worst nightmare, we forum members, growing in numbers each day, one less ciggie packet sold, one extra bottle of magical juice purchased!

Ag I cant believe I missed it
@johan give me my badge. I never thought it was possible.

1 freekin year smoke free! Unbelievable.

My dad, is fading away like no tomorrow as we speak. His days are sadly numbered. He looks (honestly) like an 80 year old, and he is only 65. Mostly due to heavy smoking - major nervous system issues due to it. Suffered a major stroke a few years ago and smaller ones since ... left mostly paralised etc. etc. Only gave up, sadly, when he was permanently put in medical care.

But as I type this, I have not had a cigarette on my lips in over a year!

SMOKING KILLS OXYGEN. OXYGEN IS LIFE.
Sorry for your dad.Smoking has done so much damage to so many.It took a heart attack to get me to finally quit (my cardiologist has not told me to stop vapeing )Congrats on your milestone.

Hi all

This thread is for you to share your stinky-free milestone, be it 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 6 months or a year. For those of you that have reached anniversary level, you are champions!

Announce your milestone and then share something with the rest of us.

I will kick it off

Today is my 6 month milestone.

6 months ago (28 Oct 13) I had my last stinky. I never thought it would be this easy or fun to be off stinkies. It's been one helluva interesting journey and I can't imagine going through it without this forum and many of its fantastic members.

I do feel better health-wise being off the stinkies. My chest is not as tight when I breathe in deep and I don't wheeze anymore. I also don't have that burning sensation in my mouth and on my lips when I wake up in the morning. I have no regrets. 1 year here I come...

View attachment 4483
I was a yr.last Feb.

Lol, my signature says 1 year and 1 month :p only just realised its been a year now :) :) loving it

Well done @n0ugh7_zw
1 year is a great achievement indeed!
All the best for the journey ahead

View attachment 30512

View attachment 30514

View attachment 30516

View attachment 30511

View attachment 30510

View attachment 30509

Super fantastic post and congrats on the 12 months @DoubleD
Loved the photo buildup!
Awesome.

Totally agree with you guys, I'm so thankful that I dont smoke anymore, I can feel and see the difference vaping has made. When I have some spare cash, I'd like to go get a chest xray and compared it to the xray I got a year and half ago :nerd:

I agree with you 100% - am also very grateful.
In the early days I was quite amazed every day I didn't smoke. Couldn't believe it.
Nowadays its become more normal. But you remind me to be grateful of being off the stinkies.

If you get that chest xray done - please let us know the difference...
How many years did you smoke for if I may ask?

Well i just realized today is my 2nd vaperversary !!! :dance:

download.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with you 100% - am also very grateful.
In the early days I was quite amazed every day I didn't smoke. Couldn't believe it.
Nowadays its become more normal. But you remind me to be grateful of being off the stinkies.

If you get that chest xray done - please let us know the difference...
How many years did you smoke for if I may ask?

Hopefully they'll allow me to snap a picture of the two xrays side by side when I get it done or I'll just stick it on a window and snap a few pics of it that way, either way I will for sure post the images on the forum because I've got a feeling you'll see a huge difference.

I smoked for +-15years, 6 of those years were 2packs a day....urghhh just the thought of that makes me sick:sick:

Back